You can type here any text you want

Turbo Trans Am Registry! Make sure your TTA is on there!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I've emailed my info about 3 times....still has not been registered!!! :redface:

I thought my info was in there 3 years ago...guess not :(

What about updating the list? I know some of the cars on the list have found new homes:)

The list will be updated as people e-mail in the new info! Chris waits till he gets some people and then adds them. If you know of any changes send them in!

I have to ask this question. Don't things like this make it easier for people to steal collector cars?

mark b said:
I have to ask this question. Don't things like this make it easier for people to steal collector cars?

I agree, or at least where we can go to get spare or discontinued parts :)

mark b said:

That's why I used the nearest Major Metropolitan City instead of the actual city I live in :p

mark b said:

Not to be rude but that's about as dumb as a question as you could ask.. Daily driving your car, taking it to the movies, a mall, work, or just being stupid makes it easy to steal collector cars. How in the world could you ever figure out where my car is from that registery? Think about it. :confused:

Back