Turbo TransAm emblems

smokinHawk

1999 TTA #1of2
Im making my 99 into a TurboTransAm, and to finish it off i was thinking of putting the side (next to the door) Turbo emblems of of a 89.
Where can i get these?
Doesnt have to be originals, a replica will do (dont want to pay the high prices either).

Thanks.

If you dont want to pay the high prices then your not going to get them :) They are expensive. :(

A friend of mine has a pair brand new in the GM wrappers. I know he will part with them. He said it would take a lot. So make an offer and I will tell him.

I have no idea how much they would go for, how much we talking
if there too expensive ill have to forget about them.:confused:

Originally posted by TTA89
I think I have seen them on ebay for around 175 or so??

That´s for one, not a pair.
But then of course we also have the repro emblems with a complete different price.

As far as I know, there arent any repro emblems for the TTA's yet. Someone correct me if I am wrong.

Originally posted by GNVAIR
As far as I know, there arent any repro emblems for the TTA's yet. Someone correct me if I am wrong.

I can correct you, they can be found with the right connections.

> smokinhawk, if you email maybe i can help you with the right connections.
I can´t see your email registered here, if you had done this í´ve emailed you earlier.

Emblems

What's the secret with the question about fender emblems ?? I was under the impression (obviously the wrong one) that this message board was to share info, and other pertinent stuff regarding our Turbo Trans Ams. Although I have not been on this site very long, it is very clear that we are not supposed to share our "little secrets with the group. Too Bad. We all have info that would help ALL OF US make our rare cars a little better. Thanks for the "Heads - Up" about this site.....Turbota

Thats not how it is around here at all. All of my questions have been answered quickly. I think this os one of those things that is to keep price down and not to start a bidding war(maybe) so the person who needs them will get them and not just the person with the most money who wants to keep an extra set around.
Who knows, but for $600 I will let my original GM ones go. Hell they are still in the unopened GM baggies

Turbota,

There is no secrets here, only that some parts and who makes them isn´t so good if it´s coming up here or on other massegeboards.
Remember that GM owns the licens.....

i answered smokinHawk as sonn as the mail was dropped to me.

No secrets at all, we are here to share and learn all about these cars and this emblems is a breaktrough for us, no secrets again.

Thanks for your interest.

psssstt psssstt Uffe....over here .....got a secret to tell ya...now dont tell anyone else this !!!!:D

psssst...pssssst... grumpy..... i heard it..... stays between you and me..... cross my heart.....;) ;) :D