You can type here any text you want

Turbo Tweak tuning help.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

dyermullet

I need some suggestions on these things. I just put the chip in today to try it out.

The part throtle throtle responce is terrible, if I am crusing along at like 30mph and just wanna accelerate a little I really need to get my foot in it to get the car moving.

I also if I am just crusing along and I take my foot completly out of the gas the car just keeps going and pushing along and I can feel it pushing against the brakes when I am on them, (not the TCC this is in 2nd gear)

I made a couple of runs down some backroads and I am getting knock. I am getting t in 1st gear and I looked at the turbolink recording and my o2's droped down superlean and that is where the knock happened then they jumped up to 850 and stayed there the whole rest of the time. The knock also came back in 3rd and 4th gear, but the 02's were still 800something.

Also if I am crusing along at 60mph and I stomp on it, the boost jumps to 15pounds,(where I have it set), but then falls to 13 and then slowly climbs back to 14 but dosn't get any higher.

It does idle real good though :D

The part throtle performance is so terrible that you almost can't drive the car.

I didn't have any of these problems with my old kenne bell chip, except for that chip gets horrible gas mileage.

Eric, the only scan tool I have is turbolink v. 2, can I send you files from that?

Thanks,
Scott

Scott, it was nice to meet you at Morocco. I'll check out the chip and see what's going on.

Regards,
Eric

Back