You can type here any text you want

turbo tweak

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

berserker6

Assistant to the regional manager
My car came with a TT chip. Not sure which one. did any TT chips come with an anti theft?

If you take the chip out and read the info on it, it will tell you what chip it is. Some people have ordered chips with antitheft. If you can get the # in the top right corner, I can tell you more about that specific chip.

Eric

If you take the chip out and read the info on it, it will tell you what chip it is. Some people have ordered chips with antitheft. If you can get the # in the top right corner, I can tell you more about that specific chip.

Eric

thanks for getting back so quick eric. other than being told its a TT chip i dont know for sure its yours. there are a bunch of numbers. wish i knew how to post pics. on the left there is a 16 above a 1. on the right there is a 9 above an 8. and two sets of numbers in the middle. on the top row middle is 16036504. beneath that is cts8632. thanks

Eric, with the info in the above post are you able to tell if its yours?

The 16036504 number is the part# for the small calpak chip, not the eprom (the one we program). The bigger chip is the one you want.

well the ecm and chip have gotten wet at some point. there is corrosion on the contacts for both.:mad: i can just barely make out the words turbo tweak. there is some handwritten info on the underside of the chip. it says 55 23*/20* 24psi alcohol. HTH

There is no # in the top right corner? If not, then I won't know how it's programmed without having the chip to read on the computer.

dam, cuz this chip has been great. i really dont want to change anything about it. could i send you this one and you just make another exactly the same? on the other side of the writing is the number 1 imbeded in the plastic and also the letters RN.

Gary that chip was made for Michael SAMMAN. I sent the numbers to Eric one time and he confirmed it was one of his chips. He said it was an older version of his alcohol chip burned for a TE45 turbo with 55 lb injectors. I would guess all the snow had something to do with the ECM getting wet.

Gary that chip was made for Michael SAMMAN. I sent the numbers to Eric one time and he confirmed it was one of his chips. He said it was an older version of his alcohol chip burned for a TE45 turbo with 55 lb injectors. I would guess all the snow had something to do with the ECM getting wet.

i have zero complaints with the performance of this chip. but it being an older version maybe its time for an upgrade. just doing my part to keep the economy rolling. lol

Back