Turbobuick.com Giveaway Registration

Status
Not open for further replies.
One Hour Left!!!!

Till its gone. Then I will put up the next item.

Bruce
WE4
Tb.com admin

Thread is Closed. Contest over.

Contest is over. What I did not think ahead about is my daughter is asleep and will not be able to pick a number till morning so, I will post the winning number by 12:00pm tommorrow July 16 Pacific standard time.

Good Luck to all.
Next product will be the fuel pressure gauge set up from SpeedinV6

Bruce
WE4

The winner is...........

Sorry for the delay , but I got caught up at the Chevy dealership today with my truck getting serviced.

Anyway, My daughter picked #150. 150 is our winner, now lets see who is that? Well it seems our winner is:

1of1547
On a learning curve Join Date: May 2001

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm in"

1of1547 Doug Martin
Please contact me with name, address to ship to, and phone number.
( All are required as I will call you to verify validity)
Contact email: TBreply@aol.com Subject: Contest winner.
Attention: Bruce WE4

Starter will be dropped shipped from Big Al to you no later than Wed July 20th.

Thanks to all who entered and I will start the next contest as soon as get a pic of the fuel gauge and get it up on the site. Stupid me left it at work. I need to go get and pic and the new contest will begin.
Thanks to all who entered and congradulations to 1of1547 Doug Martin!!!!!!!! ( At least he owns a WE4) LOL

Feel free to post your happiness.... LOL :D

Bruce
WE4
TB.com admin

Man... You guys kill me... LOL

I haven't even started the next giveaway yet! LOL I will this week as I have been swampped and it has been like hell here as far as temparture. Over 103 all week and last week and last weekend. It has got to let up here soon. Now Nick will come in saying" Stop your crying you wuss, its only 119 here!" I have no idea how you Arizonians handle it. Man it has been hot.
Next Item on the giveaway list is a Fuel Pressure gauge kit from Speedin V6
I will get the pics and game going this week. I'm going to bed.
I still havent heard from the winner of the starter yet. Somebody who knows him, give him the hint he won. I will ship it as soon as he contacts me.

Anyhow, good night all!!

Bruce WE4
Tb.com admin :D

Closed ... giveaway is over. 1of1547 won.

This giveaway is closed. New one started above. Still waiting for contact from Doug 1of1547.

Bruce
WE4
Tb.com admin

Status
Not open for further replies.