TurboBuicks Videos available on DVD

GNflyby

The Video Guy
Hello everyone, I’ve received many requests to place the Turbo Buicks Video’s on
DVD, so I am offering all 4 videos on DVD with selection menu for $10.00 + $2.00 Shipping anywhere in the U.S. All DVD’s are nicely labeled and shipped in bubble envelope for protection.

Thank you for your support, Nelson. :)

Email me to place an order @ 87grandnational@gmail.com

Sorry about the bump. I'm trying to earn enough money to purchase some new hardware for my computer which will help me in creating not just videos, but a Movie, something completely different. Thank you all for your continued support, I'm going to the Nats and I'm sure I'll get some fresh never before seen videos.

This is a passion for me, more than you'll ever know. I love these cars and the people that I've met on TB.com, are some of the coolest most supportive people I've ever come across, and I don't just mean with pics and clips! Just good people!

367129rg.gif

Nelson did Ty pay yet:confused: :confused:

He is probably waiting for his father-n-law to give him some dough
arco.gif

Originally posted by NJTurbo
Nelson did Ty pay yet:confused: :confused:

He is probably waiting for his father-n-law to give him some dough
arco.gif

They offer atm cards even to hillbillies... lol.
I'm sure Ty is good for it. :)

Hey Travis two days buddy, I wish Ty was coming with us, you guys would crack me up till Sunday... lol. :)

The wife and i were just talking about coming to Toms River in July or August and hanging out for 4 or 5 days. You could tell us where to go sight seeing and we could go out a couple nights with you guys,,,,,,but now
club.gif

Unless you and "D" wanna come visit phillipsburg,,home of www.kansasbiggestrodeo.com YEEEHAWWWWWWWW

Originally posted by JOHNDEEREGN
You two "brothers" have fun
5560.jpg

That is me and you, you knuckle head. Pa and Ma are going to kick your ass:mad:

Nelson sorry another fine thread going down the hole in Ty's out-house
mad.gif

Nelson best putting it in parts for sale where the hillbilly cannot wreck it
076.gif

:D :D

Nelson

Do not worry, I will edit Ty's access to parts for sale. This way he cannot trash your work of art
091.gif

He does not go over there anyway, he is too cheap to buy any go fast parts
crbaby.gif