You can type here any text you want

Turbos and parts

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Steve V

Steve V's Automotive 757 560 2782
I have 4 turbos for sale, I need to sell 2 of them. When any 2 sell I was pull the other 2 off the forsale section.

1. TE44 less than 200 miles coming off car Sat,fresh rebuild with upgrade to 360 thrust bearing. Includes std actuator. $500 shipped garrett .63 quick spool exhaust

2. PT51(aka TE51) 1500 miles not on any car at the moment. Turbo is like new. Includes actuator $400 shipped Precision .63 exhaust

3. TA49 currently on the wifes T it's a daily driver she doen't boost it often;)
it has about 10k on it. Garrett quick spool .63 exhaust,includes actuator. Pay attention....this turbo does not smoke and has no wheel damage...BUT it has thrustplay and I would rebuild it. Therefore I am selling it as a core only $250 shipped.

4. Stock turbo milage unknown,it is my spare and it has been on several different cars. No smoke minor side and thrust play. I would not hestitate to use it in daily driver duty. Incudes actuator $150 shipped

Shipping is USPS parcel post..cheap and slow. If you want UPS, or faster shipping with insurance that's on your dime. Never had a problem with Parcel post,but they are slow. Canada is extra for sure,paypal add 4%.

Other parts.

GN grey headliner with cut out for a map light,not a dome light hole is in different spot. Was going to use in my high mile GN but it has dome light.
recovered in 06 looks new still. Went ABS in my 60k GN. Will not ship...locals
only $50

4 oil cooler adapters $40 each plus $5 shipping

4 sets of oil cooler lines $50 easc plus $5 shipping. I have braided 87 style and smooth 86 style specify what type.

4 used factory turbo drain pipes $45 each plus $5 shipping These are discontinued. I use braided ones on my cars.

1 set off used 110 lb springs,remove cups and they should be perfect for any flat tappet cam. About 20 k $35 and $5 shipping.

Used GN shifter assy complete,$75 plus $10 shipping

Used dashcluster with speedo(speedo is broke) cluster is good. $40 plus $10 shipping

Used stock radio not the EQ version it works that's about all I know. Pulled the day I got the car. Not sure about cassette. $50 plus $shipping.

Brand new rear springs maybe 100 miles,customer wanted cargo coils $40 shipped.

Brand new never installed ring and pinion for Dana 9.5 quadra steer rear end GM gear set. List over $800 will sell for $350 plus $15 shipping (heavy)

Completed 3800 series II 2000 supercharged engine for parts. 4 broken pistons. Block,heads ,crank,cam,front cover ok. partially apart. best offer on what you need.

I may have more stuff and will add as I find.

Have pics just ask,search my post for pics of the 51.
package deals will get a better price.:cool:

trades

As fas a trades go..

I am looking for a stock location intercooler(Cas V4,Gbody,thunderfab etc.)

Very,very nice GN steering wheel.

And a very nice EQ radio for a GN with working cassette

Thanks

Flowerpower please clear your PM box so I can reply.:wink:

Lowballers..

Prices are not firm but some of these offers are rediclous. I am not desparate to sell this stuff. You will save $$$ if you combine items,I am not dropping the prices on the turbos unless we take off the actuators. Please, don't waist your time asking:smile: . These are good used turbos the exception being the 49.

BTW shipping is not as cheap as it used to be. Typically cost $25 or so to ship a turbo plus insurance.

Steve,

It's been awhile my friend. Anyhow, that grill you have sitting in your garage... is it for sale?

German

86-87 STYLE? I have both and yes I'll sell it to you.:wink: They are available reproduction anyway.

GN radio

You want my old non-eq radio? It was checked when I took the other one to Richmond.
Good price for you, my friend...

I am selling a non EQ radio,I don't need another:)

PsiedV6 sent you reply.

Deal pending on 51 waiting on paypal.

I also have 2 orginal power window motors from my 60k GN. I replaced them when the doors were apart for paint. Both still work very well.$20 shipped ea or $35 for both.

PT51 is paid for.

Paypal fees are now 4.9%.

I have a stock turbo and a TA49 I am only selling 1 of these.

Stock Turbo paid for,49 not for sale anymore. Plenty of other goodies in here.

why is your paypal fee so high? is that covering shipping or something else? does the extra 2% cover a box and tape?

why is your paypal fee so high? is that covering shipping or something else? does the extra 2% cover a box and tape?

Paypal sets the fees I don't,they are based on the type of account you have.

BTW parts are gone so please let this thread die.:cool:

Back