You can type here any text you want

turbotransam.com

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

phillyturbosix

Staff member
New vBulletin updates and upgrades. Come check it out and bookmark it boys! Turbo Trans Am Forum - Powered by vBulletin We are still working out the bugs! So please be kind! :cool: If you guys would have a peek and let Chris or myself know of any bugs you encounter that would be great. It's a great thing to have sources like tb.com and TTA.com for these cars. One can never have enough information!

Everything looks good so far Jim, you and Chris did a good job. It's nice having our own website for the small community.

Can you ask Chris Kober how tall his garage is and what brad lift ,can he fit another car under it ,looks low....
thanks just dont want to registar for another site just yet..
Dennis :D

Can you ask Chris Kober how tall his garage is and what brad lift ,can he fit another car under it ,looks low....
thanks just dont want to registar for another site just yet..
Dennis :D

I dont know the brand off the top of my head. Its also not lifted all the way up.
I will get back to you with the brad and where i got it from. I paid like 1800.00 new!

I dont know the brand off the top of my head. Its also not lifted all the way up.
I will get back to you with the brad and where i got it from. I paid like 1800.00 new!

Thanks Chris...
Where are you located ,I am in Des Plaines ,but Moving to West Dundee area...
:cool:

Back