You can type here any text you want

Turkey Rod Pics

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

batmansbuick

Superhero
Here's a few pics of the Central Florida club at the Turkey Rod Run last weekend.

Attachments

• whiteT.jpg
    whiteT.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 309
  • trus1.jpg
    trus1.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 307
  • eddiegeorge.jpg
    eddiegeorge.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 295
  • limited.jpg
    limited.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 293
  • lowmiles.jpg
    lowmiles.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 296
Here's a few more of the other showcars, thanks to everyone who came out...

Attachments

• chevytruck.jpg
    chevytruck.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 308
  • chevelle.jpg
    chevelle.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 295
  • silvernova.jpg
    silvernova.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 287
  • novablock.jpg
    novablock.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 281
  • gasser.jpg
    gasser.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 314
A few more, check out the rat rod with 8 turbos! :eek:

Attachments

• eightturbos2.jpg
    eightturbos2.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 283
  • eightturbos.jpg
    eightturbos.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 301
  • mustang.jpg
    mustang.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 289
  • f150.jpg
    f150.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 285
  • oldratrod.jpg
    oldratrod.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 307
Few pics of Al's GN with only 2300 miles on the clock, still running on Eagle GT's :eek:

Attachments

• lowmiles2.jpg
    lowmiles2.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 285
  • eaglegt.jpg
    eaglegt.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 281
Thx

Thanks alot,you realize some of us have snow and cold weather and you post this:wink:Nice cars enjoy the season.I was in Orlando for x-mas and new years last year:biggrin: oh was that nice.Thanks again

Kevin

I'm going to have to show that 8 turbo thing to this guy I work with. He was talking about if he had the money he wanted to try to run a turbo for each cylinder. Great pics though!

White GN's ?

White? I thought these things only came in black, LOL... :smile:

BTW, it was nice to meet the few that I got a chance to. Looking forward to hanging out some more next year. Maybe we can plan to do dinner somewhere. A couple of us ate before showing up.

Mike

Attachments

• whiteT.jpg
    whiteT.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 190
I'm going to have to show that 8 turbo thing to this guy I work with. He was talking about if he had the money he wanted to try to run a turbo for each cylinder. Great pics though!

guy said they were from a kabota.

BTW, it was nice to meet the few that I got a chance to. Looking forward to hanging out some more next year. Maybe we can plan to do dinner somewhere. A couple of us ate before showing up.

Mike

White looks SOOOOO much better than Black!

Mike

Mike, Thanks for offering the o rings off your injectors that night i appreciated that alot! I changed them out today and stopped the leak. Thanks again and hope to meet up with you guys again. Jason

Mike, Thanks for offering the o rings off your injectors that night i appreciated that alot! I changed them out today and stopped the leak. Thanks again and hope to meet up with you guys again. Jason

You are absolutely welcome !

Glad to hear you got them changed out and all. Hopefully I can make it to another event down your alls way some time in the future. It is great to get together with people having our common interest.

It was very cool seeing the picture of the white T's all together. They do look good. Even though only the nose of mine is seen. The concept is awesome.

Mike

Back