You can type here any text you want

TV Cable adjustment?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

iwantatta

I am trying to readjust the TV cable but am having problems with that brass D tab. I understand you are suppose to push it in, but either mine is pushed in all the time or i'm needing to apply a lot of pressure to push it in.

Should this D tab be pushed in with a lot of force? Thanks for the help.

there is almot no perseptable movement on mine. I just push on the brass release button and slide the "sleeve " part toward the front or rear of the car as desired.

not much help but maybe enough

Hi,
My GN TV cable requires almost brutal force to adjust,guess it's getting old, like the car, me, etc.Try a set of channel locks, lightly applied. Don't break the cable locking tabs! At their age,they're pretty delicate. An Alternative solution would be a new cable, easily replaced at perhaps $35. Good luck.

83ttypecooled said:
Hi,
My GN TV cable requires almost brutal force to adjust,guess it's getting old, like the car, me, etc.Try a set of channel locks, lightly applied. Don't break the cable locking tabs! At their age,they're pretty delicate. An Alternative solution would be a new cable, easily replaced at perhaps $35. Good luck.

ummm channel locks ??? :rolleyes: you don't set a TV cable like that !!! do a search . AND they are MORE than $35. !! :eek:

Back