You can type here any text you want

Twilight Sentinal Sensor Location Question?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

trick86

Solid Member
Just getting started on installing all the parts for "Twilight Sentinal", I know the sensor mounts on top dash panel but does anyone have either a measure or detailed picture of its precise correct location? Any other tip on installing this option are appreaciated.
Thanks

Here Byron. Hope these pics help. 002.jpg003.jpg004.jpg006.jpg

Absolutely. Digital dash, twilight sentinal and astro roof. All factory and soon to have your vacuum system. 55,000 mile beauty

Absolutely. Digital dash, twilight sentinal and astro roof. All factory and soon to have your vacuum system. 55,000 mile beauty

Heavy on the RPO codes, nice. Hey do you want to sell your powermaster to me? Send some pics

As a matter of fact I was going to sell it as soon as I received your vacuum conversion kit. Im sure we can work out a deal.

powermaster

Here Byron. The accumulator ball is three months oldATTACH=CONFIG]145802[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• 015.jpg
    015.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 121
  • 014.jpg
    014.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 117
  • 013.jpg
    013.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 120
  • 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 118
thats what that hole in my dash is for lol, mine is a original twilight option car too but it doesnt have that piece for the top dash plate.. it works stilll though i just cant find the sensor or that top plastic piece

Hey boys, the pics are great but is anyone able to take some measurments for an exact center for the hole? I figure referance from the screw in the middle of the dash. Center screw to center hole left? Center screw to center hole forward?
Thanks

2 7/8" Forward

1 3/4" Left

Dsc00253.jpg

Not an easy part to find new.

I'd try to find a used one any color and paint it same with the dash top panel too.

I think the hole size is 3/4".

yes that is it, i had a feeling it would be a hard piece to find..my interior just doesnt feel complete without it lol

every TR i see on here thats being parted none of them are a twilight option :mad:

You can check with James TTAOwner on the board from CT he may have parts.

Then again he may not want to sell them either, I'm keeping mine for a few more years. ;)

Don't forget Brian at G- Body parts for a good used one, before you make that offer, mine isn't for sale. ;)

2 7/8" Forward

1 3/4" Left

Dsc00253.jpg

Not an easy part to find new.

I'd try to find a used one any color and paint it same with the dash top panel too.

I think the hole size is 3/4".
I know old post. Can you please send me picture of the top dash to 562 5871322 thanks. Trying to get the right location for the eye.

Luke, I can send a picture of the exact location after I get home after 4pm.

Luke I'm just going to post them there for everybody because others want to know.

Attachments

• 0 bytes · Views: 35
Back