You can type here any text you want

Twin gauge holder for 89tta

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I'd go with the one piece from Lotek. I have one like the one from summit above that you attach to your current pillar cover. However, your current pillar cover will not support the weight over time. Mine is sagging and I'm about to replace it with a one piece.

You can notice it in the picture attached, you see the white paint underneath.

Attachments

• 2410938700067930358MjVlVp_ph.jpg
    2410938700067930358MjVlVp_ph.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 74
I'd go with the one piece from Lotek. I have one like the one from summit above that you attach to your current pillar cover. However, your current pillar cover will not support the weight over time. Mine is sagging and I'm about to replace it with a one piece.

You can notice it in the picture attached, you see the white paint underneath.

The Lotek sits ontop of your a-pillar cover as well ... and I would not recommedn Lotek, I got one and the fit is not very good .... do a search and you will find my post from last year sometime with install pictures and what I had to do to make it look somewhat decent.

I have the one I linked for over 3 years and no sagging...Something is wrong with your apillar...

Jason

Back