You can type here any text you want

Twin GT47-88's seem to be the new trend in Radial..

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

86brick

It's just a V6 Brick.....
Saw Jason Ardron's car last night at Immokalee's stock suspension race and talked to him for a bit about the new setup.. Twin GT47-88's on a 417" Bennet built SBF.... Should be more than enough for 200 MPH and last night I saw the car run an easy 5.22 @147mph pass.. The car was at Orlando and qualified #4 with a 7.85 @179mph lifting around the 1000' mark before breaking the drive shaft.. Just goes to show that to really be competitive with the big boys in Radial racing you need an Outlaw 10.5 motor:eek:

Attachments

• twingt47s.JPG
    twingt47s.JPG
    78.8 KB · Views: 1,038
  • twingt47s2.JPG
    twingt47s2.JPG
    77.2 KB · Views: 581
  • twingt47s3.JPG
    twingt47s3.JPG
    90.8 KB · Views: 570
  • twingt47s4.JPG
    twingt47s4.JPG
    75.7 KB · Views: 585
  • twingt47s5.JPG
    twingt47s5.JPG
    80.6 KB · Views: 568
Saw Jason Ardron's car last night at Immokalee's stock suspension race and talked to him for a bit about the new setup.. Twin GT47-88's on a 417" Bennet built SBF.... Should be more than enough for 200 MPH and last night I saw the car run an easy 5.22 @147mph pass.. The car was at Orlando and qualified #4 with a 7.85 @179mph lifting around the 1000' mark before breaking the drive shaft.. Just goes to show that to really be competitive with the big boys in Radial racing you need to spend 70k on horsepower alone:eek:

There, fixed your post:D

Seriously, that's one hell of a nice car. Looks great and the craftmanship looks top notch. Props to him.

There, fixed your post:D

Seriously, that's one hell of a nice car. Looks great and the craftmanship looks top notch. Props to him.

Yep that's definitely another way of putting it, but the point is still the same.. This stuff is way out of hand!!!:eek:

It really is a nice car, if it wasn't so dark I probably would have taken some more pics of it... Jason stated that the biggest problem he has now is keeping the Glide together.. Maybe next we will see Radial cars running a Liberty:biggrin: ;)

Yeah we are probably going to ditch the 106 in our Radial mustang for a set of GT47's. The 106 is good for Mid 190's but just don't think it with cut it to run upfront anymore. Ofcorse when we go and talk with Petty, he may have a better idea for more power. I figure it will take about 2200hp to run upfront in radial next year.

Later,
Scott

Yeah we are probably going to ditch the 106 in our Radial mustang for a set of GT47's. The 106 is good for Mid 190's but just don't think it with cut it to run upfront anymore. Ofcorse when we go and talk with Petty, he may have a better idea for more power. I figure it will take about 2200hp to run upfront in radial next year.

Later,
Scott

Scott,

Send me an e-mail quick!!!!

John, I assume you didn't get my email I sent you the other night about this race??:( It was nothing too crazy, but I just hope you're getting my emails after the problems you were having..

Scott, Jason's car originally had a 106mm on it with a smaller cube motor and he told me that at the last WFC race the car ran a 7.63 @191mph with it before he decided to upgrade to twin GT47's..

John, I assume you didn't get my email I sent you the other night about this race??:( It was nothing too crazy, but I just hope you're getting my emails after the problems you were having..

Scott, Jason's car originally had a 106mm on it with a smaller cube motor and he told me that at the last WFC race the car ran a 7.63 @191mph with it before he decided to upgrade to twin GT47's..

I don't see it now I wonder if it got deleted...
Can you re send it to me???
If I don't respond in a couple days call a brotha!

Radial is off the chain!

Just replied to the email you sent John "Old email"..

Let me know if you at least got that.

Sorry to hear you're sick John. Must be a "sick" day cause my mom is also home sick and I gotta take her to the doctor in a little bit... I'm off today.

got your test from this morning.
Sorry to hear about your mother, give her my best.

got your test from this morning.
Sorry to hear about your mother, give her my best.

Cool. I sent the old email to your comcast address so you "should get it"..

Hope you feel better and I will give her your best:)

Back