You can type here any text you want

Twin GT47-88's seem to be the new trend in Radial..

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I saw where this car with his brother driving went 201+ at the snowbird nationals:eek:

Then the throttle stuck, the driver clicked it in neutral which blew the motor, oiled the tires and crashed the car. Word is the car is a total loss:(

Glad to hear the driver is OK but I feel for those guys. What a bad ass car to see crashed.

I saw where this car with his brother driving went 201+ at the snowbird nationals:eek:

Then the throttle stuck, the driver clicked it in neutral which blew the motor, oiled the tires and crashed the car. Word is the car is a total loss:(

Glad to hear the driver is OK but I feel for those guys. What a bad ass car to see crashed.

Oh, that is a damn, damn, DAMN shame :( Glad to hear everyone is ok though.

Ya..heard about it this morning at work. A few of my tech's know the owner/drivers.

From what I heard they hired Petty to tune the car to go after the record.

Sad story overall..

Well, I guess that means I'll be shutting the power off first if that happens to me.

Yep saw this last night on the Radial board... Talk about bitter sweet!!!:eek: You run the # everybody has been after, but lose the car in the process:(
Oh well, I'm glad the driver made it out okay cause at those speeds things get ugly real quick!

Yeah we are probably going to ditch the 106 in our Radial mustang for a set of GT47's. The 106 is good for Mid 190's but just don't think it with cut it to run upfront anymore. Ofcorse when we go and talk with Petty, he may have a better idea for more power. I figure it will take about 2200hp to run upfront in radial next year.

Later,
Scott

Holy crap, 2200hp?
I hope that guy has the $!!!

Back