Twin Turbo BBC Build , Out with the LS 4.8.

As much as you have in it please for the love of god change that map sensor to a ssi unit

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

Time%20slip%205.6_zpswyninypd.jpg

Low Boost, low timing and a little rich. Leaving easy too.

I know this thread is over a year old but I still agree with you....by the time you max out a SBE LS you might as well start thinking about building a big block if you're still wanting more power. By the time you get a 6 bolt block, rotating assembly etc you'll spend the same money as a built BB but you will start having issues when you start going over the 2k hp mark, no matter the block, lsx, LS next etc. If you do it right you can spend less building the bbc and it will make more and do it easier. Nothing against LS motors, they truely are amazing.

Car and motor looks awesome, basically the same motor I'm building for my Monte, same cylinder heads and all. Except I did the chassis first and have a nice FTI 400....just need to finish the motor now.

That's an easy high 8 sec pass and with that setup it would last forever at that level. Def enough motor to get it into the 4's. Awesome work man!

Killer car and setup love the Buick 6 and even the ls stuff as I am putting one in my sons bandit trans am car but nothing beats the sound or power of a rat motor,absolutely love it.

congratulations, looks like that chassis is set up pretty damn well! where in texas are you if you don’t mind me asking?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk