Twin Turbo Regal?

see you guys are all wrong i have the one and only twin turbo GN that was ever built its the super rare tgwin turbo,3.8, duel cam, 48 valve, 17to1 compression, 6 speed all wheel drive, four door, convertable, 88 gn that also came with an extra turbo in the trunk if i wanted to install it for the ultra rare tri turbo option

P.S that guys a moron

alec296 said:
i have a rare 84 gn twinturbo,360 hp,510ft torque
hard to keep tuned,keeps eating spark plugs
anyone have 3 in downpipes for this?
andy

That is nice. Is it still a hotair? I dont think Ive ever seen anyone make a twin turbo hotair before. How long did it take you to get that set up made?

yes its hotair .arent all 84 twin turbos hotair?
actually an 83 indy pacecar motor
andy

the 83 rivera the actual pacecar from the indy 500 was twin turbo.
it was at the buick horsepower nationals along with some buick
concept cars.
i guess gm still owns it
andy

This is exactly how I was hoping people would respond to this with. I think I will let it go a little bit longer till I print it off and throw it in his lap. :biggrin:

Damn...I got suckered!!! Mine only came with one!!! However it came with extra muffler bearings...Oh yeah :D

something must be wrong with my second turbo, it only works in passing gear with the air conditioner on low, the hood ornament turned facing east and the driver window down. :biggrin:

heath i had the same problem just tighten your dome light

I get people that tell me my car is twin turbo, to which I respond "no, it only has one turbo"... then they wonder why I took the second one off :rolleyes:

BTW I have a junk turbo in the trunk, so I guess I have twin turbos too :tongue:

most people take the second turbo off because it causes too much cam overlap and wears the muffler bearing prematurely
if you have an extra bearing send it my way
andy

This twin turbo myth is nonsense. No doubt it got confused with our turbobuicks factory twin intercoolers. After all, they did put intercooler fender emblems on both sides of the car. Duh! However, my gn must be pretty rare because it had the factory rear-mounted engine. Only one of 2 built. Look for it on ebay soon.

how many smart-a$$'s can you get to reply a thread???!!!LOL this is too funny

Just got back from the track I ran my ultra rare GNZ Quad Turbo Car.It ran kind of messed up so I backed the boost back to 105 pounds and took it easy.1 pass,7.02@198.99 MPH.2 pass,6.77@220.99 MPH. 3 pass I let it rip,4.48@323.99 MPH I wouldn't be doing that for awhile.tore the paint right off the hood,the extrem bifunctional folding G force imploaded all the windows,the contooshnull reverse gyro vibration caused the car to hook so hard it compacted the car 4 inches.well short story long now the car is for sale just dont have the time to fix it being a Brain surgeon at the Space Station I'll hate to see it go but I could use the extra $128.000.99.Well its time to blast off.Take Care,AL

This has nothing to do with twin turbo's. After all everyone knows that the WE4T's were twin while the regular T's were single. This is about Chuck.

Chuck Norris don't need no stinkin turbos, cause every one knows if you beat Chuck's car, Chuck beats you...... with his car. :D

Me thinks that you need to set up the know-it-all, but give him a chance; after reading the GNT-Type org page, if he still thinks that there is a special factory twin turbo he must read every word of this page.

I did and found it most intertaining but then the chop busting is not for MY benefit..........since I am really the only one with a twin turbo GN. I am only now permitted to mention it as the factory made me sign a contract that prohibited me for talking about it for 20 years!!!
:p :D :eek:

Oh I got it wrong....it was the 4 Cycle Rotary VTEC turbine Shelby Grand National with an optional extra can of compression that you crack open and pour in the valve cover when you race at high altitudes.