Twin Turbo Regal?

Mine came with twins but I was a payment late and they repo'd one of them.

+1 on the FBI cars.. they all have upgraded twins :wink:

You're all wrong. I've seen the one and only factory twin turbo'd GN. Chuck Norris owns it. :biggrin:

You guys must be too young to remember that all TRs were twin turbo untill 1988 when gm recalled the drivers side turbo since they need room for bigger alternators since the SFI uses so much juice.

................................You're all wrong. I've seen the one and only factory twin turbo'd GN. Chuck Norris owns it......................................

wow that chuck norris is quite a guy! you know his tears cure cancer, to bad he never cries :biggrin:

Chuck Norris' GN doesn't have any turbos. He just has a hose that goes from the throttle body to the inside of the car. When Chuck Norris wants boost, he just exhales.

jhanson1750 said:
Mine originally had that damn overhead cam twin turbo 3.8 litre but I couldn't find parts to rebuild the water pump so I sold it and bought the "base" GN power plant. Not as fast but it will just have to do for now! :(

I thought that was twin overhead cams...... with 24 valves......

I have the Quad Turbo T it only comes in the all wheel drive cars.These only came in two colors,Clear and Transparent and only one type of interior the see through self cleaning park bench seat model.The other thing that made these cars so rare is that because of the Quad Turbo's the 3.8 engine came with 5 pistons the #6 was left out so they could run a Hypotestical Dickriviter valve for the turbo's.A quick way to identify these rare cars is by the distinctive silence exhaust sound that they make .Hope this helps.Take Care,AL.

"Hypotestical Dickriviter valve " thats great, does full throttle speed carry those yet? my car came factory with a 454, or at least thats what everyone asks me. "grand national? thats the big block 454 monte carlo right? they should have made that with the SS front end." yes, that's right i should have bought the SS version. actually i bought this car off of ebay and the guy said it was the factory twin turbo gn-tx2. it took me a while to do the math but i only count 1 turbos, im givin him bad feedback. :mad: :mad:

Like all the others mine came with N.O.S., was a t-top car with a factory sunroof, hardtop convertible, built-in fuzzbuster, a grille in the trunk for tailgate parties, a mini-blender in the center console hooked on to an exuberator spring, a 3 inch muffler belt, and orange blinker fluid. This baby runs 0-drunk in 3.5 seconds!

My car is a original Jiffy Lube Buick Turbo, it has two turbo's one for the street and one for the race track. That's right it is the only Jiffy Lube car ever made... see that orange backwards six, yep it's a Jiffy Lube car, with two turbo's... You just got to love all the know it all's...

Ok, Ok...

Ok, ok....I can't resist....I have to come clean....although my GN was originally a twin-turbo Super Grand National SS model, I pulled the turbos and replaced them with a single flux-capacitor. This setup was originally only seen on a special GNX that was custom assembled for the Sheik Marwan Abu-Abu. If he knew I copied his car he would have my left pinky toe cut off. The good news is, the flux-capacitor enables me to not only beat everyone else to the finish line, but if I want to I can actually cross the finish line *before* I ever leave the starting line. You should see the looks I get from the timing officials.

:biggrin:

It has been quite some time since I have deen such an awesome waste of bandwidth........ LOL

:( Damn, I missed out on getting one of those twin turbo T's. I had to get the stripped down model with only one turbo. I got that Italian disease, myfundsarelow. Anyone know where I can get one of those under the dash Blonds? I could use that upgrade. :D

You guys are all wrong

The single turbo GNs run 14sec 1/4 miles.
The 215 LeSaber Grand Nationals had the TTs and can run 12s stock.
My brothers cousin in-law had one.

i have a rare 84 gn twinturbo,360 hp,510ft torque
hard to keep tuned,keeps eating spark plugs
anyone have 3 in downpipes for this?
andy

Attachments

• twinturbocar (2).jpg
    twinturbocar (2).jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 217