You can type here any text you want

Two girls in a GN

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I eat Z06

This race I did get to see. I am driving my girls cherokee pulling my jet ski. Her and her friend are in my GN following me down the highway. Then she calls me and ask's if it is ok to hop on it? I say ok. The GN goes barrelling by me, she is doing well over 100. We pass a line of muscle car/show cars on trailers and every guy in the trucks watches them go by, as I laugh my a$$ off. Then a Miata tries to race them and the GN walks it worse than the Jeep.

This involved a highway, a GN, a GTP and not me.:( It did involve my girlfriend and her best friend. From a 60mph roll my girl whooped the pants outta this guy in a GTP. He wouldnt pass her, only stayed behind after two girls beat him up. ;) BTW, the car wasnt taken out of o/d, and had one more person in it.

Nick

I like seeing my girl whoop up on guys at the dragstrip. She says that sometimes they seem indignant about losing to a girl. She's beaten me but I don't mind.;)

MY WIFE BEATS ME....... especially if I get outta line....

good kill!

Well...... maybe hers aint faster than 11.82..... But if I'm smart I better let her win!;) :D

Back