You can type here any text you want

Two Lane....

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

325DR

Sorry to post this here...

I have been trying to get in touch with you about parts you have for sale but your PM box is full and the email function through this site says that you dont allow emails. I have no way to get in touch with you. PM or email me. Thank you.

What gives? I am trying to put a motor together and need the parts we discussed. Please email or PM me if you dont want to sell them anymore. Thank you.

I see you have posted nearly 20 times including in this forum but have not replied to me. If you dont want to sell the parts any more thats fine, but I would like to know that so I can start looking elsewhere. If you prefer to keep things private either PM or email me. Thanks again. :cool:

Still no response. :confused:

Has ANYONE delt with Two Lane personally buying or selling parts?

I thought the TR crowd is all about "Going Fast with Class"....

John,

He seemed like a very straight forward guy when I talked to him through e-mail. I feel confident that he has the parts he described to me. Now that I have the money to buy his parts, I would like to finish our transaction. I hope I hear from him soon. :cool:

Back