You can type here any text you want

Type "R" for RETARD!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Big Paul

Bob Barker
Today I was working on my truck and had to pick up some parts, and asked my brother if I could take his car.

He said sure, and so I took it to the local parts place, got what I needed, and since I had the car, I figured what the hell, I took it for a quick country cruise to let it all out.

I get coming back into town, on a 2 lane road. I'm going at about 65, and coming up to a stoplight, as I get closer I see a SI with a Type R sticker big wing, 5" fart can, 17" wheels tucked, indiglo tach, and the stupidest thing on ricers, those hood lights that go on the washer ends (you know).

Well I laugh, and shrug it off. I wasn't looking to race, cause I wouldn't think anyone would be stupid enough.

I see that he caught me in his rear view, and waits for me to get up, its about 4:30, and its pretty dead, so no one was around. Were side by side, and i'm not thinking of racing at all. I have the windows down, pumping Pantera, and him and his buddy, are looking at me and talking to themselves, planning death.

Light hits green and they take off, I give em about a 4 car lead, then smash it, I wanted to play, so I let off, and got right next to him, nose to nose. We cruise that way a little bit, then he hits it, and so do I, I ran by, f**king RAN by. I got about 4 cars and let off. We get into town, and get to another light. I rev it hard, and look back at him and laugh, and him and his friend are pissed, I cruise through the light, and so does he, and he gets up next to me again, nose to nose.

I didn't want to play in town, but if I had to I would. I switched lanes in front of him, and got onto the "main" street in my town to go back home, he follows, and we hit another red light. He gets next to me, and he revs it, I look over and laugh once again. Light hits green, and I'm on it, it wasn't even a race. I let off at about 60, and head for home, he flys by and gives me a double rev when he passes. What a sore ass!!

These guys are stupid, they think there the fastest thing, I hate them bastards, the only ones I like are the ones that know about other cars, and don't think theres are the best. You know what kinda guys i'm talking about.

My brothers car is stock, only with a K&N and exhaust.

BTW: this is in a '99 Z28

99 z28? ouch that is not even a fair race to the ricer!!! good kill though! should of yelled out "GM for life!" and do a nice smokey burnout in front of them....haha:cool:

Pantera ROCKS dude!!! Nice kill!! Those guys and there Rice-a-Roni cars will never learn. I never have figured out why someone would want to put a big a$$ wing on a P.O.S. Logistically speaking a jap car does not need that much down force!! I still can't under stand the ricer thing. Maybe it is because I actually like loud, and fast cars!! Oh yeah, and by the way, those washer light deals take 2/10 of a second off a cars 1/4 mile time!! LOL

IT ISN'T!!

Originally posted by d0n_3d
99 z28? ouch that is not even a fair race to the ricer!!! good kill though! should of yelled out "GM for life!" and do a nice smokey burnout in front of them....haha:cool:

I no it ain't, I didn't think he'd be stupid enough. But oh well they live and learn.

I really don't get the rice thing to much either. I understand they want to have a fast car, and try to make theres fast, but they don't understand about other cars out there, that are factory brutes.

I figured he'd know what a LS1 is capable of, its not like I was in a discrete black Buick, I was in a red, Z28, with a noticable exhaust and the badge in the back and on the fenders to show too. :D

Some people?

well the thing is with the ricers (and i would know...this town has 3 major ricer car clubs) is that they spend all their money on "looking" fast first...this way they can get away with telling their friends or whoever that "yeah man my car is fast...look at all the cool stickers i have" and the non-car people will believe it's fast...until they pull up to a light right next to me and they will shut up and not run...but they would rather LOOK fast and SOUND fast (and fart cans do NOT impress me)...it happens to me every single time...with the exception of a few that will rev at me and do jeff gordon style driving on the freeway trying to show off...

the fact of the matter is...they will talk and talk and show off or do whatever but when it comes time to actually race...they need to put up or shut up because i am YET to lose to a ricer

the ricer that beats me better be packing a large turbo and about 15k in mods...:rolleyes:

Ricers like to play traffic games. I hate the way they tail u then try to pass you at a high speed. Pfft I have yet to lose to a passing ricer!

The best part of the ricers is me and my friends sitting in school with the window open and all the ricers drivin' by. It makes us laugh hysterically and the teacher can never tell why.

Originally posted by d0n_3d
but they would rather LOOK fast and SOUND fast (and fart cans do NOT impress me)...

The wife and I were at the track last weekend to do some test-n-tune. As the sig shows below Im mostly stock and still have stock exaust on the car, ie very quiet. I had a few friends that mostly have TA's and Formulas standing around. I pulled out to make a run. The wife told me they started asking each other, "Hasnt he done anything to that exaust yet? You cant even hear him." I thought this was to funny as I had better times than most of them that day. I would rather put my money in the engine and I like the stealth mode. Oh btw completely smoked a couple ricers I ran against. Poor guys only ran 15's.

David

NICE KILL. SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME SAT NIGHT,GREY2001 CIVIC WITH THOSE STUUUPID NEON SQUIRTERS ON THE WINDSHIELD. BEFORE HE COULD EVEN GET PAST MY PASSENGER DOOR I STOOD ON IT FOR ABOUT 10 SEC AND HAD HIM BY 5 CARS.
HE PULLS UP AT THE NEXT LIGHT AND ASKS WHATS UNDER THE HOOD? IJUST LAUGHED AND STOOD ON IT AGAIN, HE DIDNT EVEN TRY A 2ND TIME . AT LEAST SOME PEOPLE LEARN FROM THEIR MISTAKES.

Back