You can type here any text you want

typical mustang owner talkin crap

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
FUNNY with HOT SAUCE PLEASE!!
donkey.jpg

lmao

Forgive me if I am wrong, but it seems like Pacemkr is a former Mustang driver himself :biggrin: :tongue: :biggrin:

That had to be fake i at least i hope it was fake that guy could not have been that stupid 7 1/2 inch pistons would make that thing a Mack truck what a dumb a$$

LMAO he has an intaker on that thing guys WATCH OUT!!!! He plans on getting a whole 18 psi outta his tri-charger

LOL LOL.

I'm so gonna use this at a car show...

"Nice car, How much combustion you runnin ? "

What a Tool that kid is....

the power of the internet will never let that guy forget how stupid he is... :biggrin:

Save your money on the turbos and superchargers and get yourself a set of normal teeth

As stupid as that kid sounds, there actually is an '03 Cobra with a blower and twins running around. Mustangs need 3 power adders to keep up with us I guess..:rolleyes:

"Compounding boost is simple. Just have two turbochargers blowing into a supercharger. The result of our testing was 1,188 rwhp and 1,015 rwtq."

And they also claim that the motor is running a total of 45psi on a stock, unopened motor....:rolleyes:

Compound Boost 2003 Mustang Cobra Twin-Turbo - Muscle Mustangs & Fast Fords Magazine

mmfp_0801_28_z+twin_turbo_compound_boost_2003_mustang_cobra+methanol.jpg

Phil, why would you call him a typical mustang owner. That dude was far from typical for any type of car owner. And everbody knows that it is the pistons that hold the engine together.

As stupid as that kid sounds, there actually is an '03 Cobra with a blower and twins running around. Mustangs need 3 power adders to keep up with us I guess..:rolleyes:

"Compounding boost is simple. Just have two turbochargers blowing into a supercharger. The result of our testing was 1,188 rwhp and 1,015 rwtq."

And they also claim that the motor is running a total of 45psi on a stock, unopened motor....:rolleyes:

Compound Boost 2003 Mustang Cobra Twin-Turbo - Muscle Mustangs & Fast Fords Magazine

mmfp_0801_28_z+twin_turbo_compound_boost_2003_mustang_cobra+methanol.jpg

Ya but....betchya don't have an Intaker and 7.5" pistons with 7.5 combustion!!!
:tongue:

Did he say "7 1/2 inch pistons in the intaker"?? "Get the twin turbos and supercharger back inside it again"?? I dont really want to say anything bad about the guy, he may really be retarded.

Back