UFC 114 Rampage Jackson vs Rashad Evans fight video

Meh.. that fight was boring. The under cards were worth the money. I dont remember the names but the fat guy vs the Muscle guy was sick! That KO came out of no where...

Overall I was happy with the fights. Brills got ROBBED against Nogeira. Kinda boring fight with Rampage an Evans but I've paid for worse UFC events.

Meh.. that fight was boring. The under cards were worth the money. I dont remember the names but the fat guy vs the Muscle guy was sick! That KO came out of no where...

mike russow and todd duffee. ya man that was a shocking knockout, even russow was surprised. i was about 20 feet from the cage and from the first bell duffee was landing straight punches at will, it seemed like a matter of time before he put russow away. when he got caught the place went absolutely insane. i still cant believe it happened

mike russow and todd duffee. ya man that was a shocking knockout, even russow was surprised. i was about 20 feet from the cage and from the first bell duffee was landing straight punches at will, it seemed like a matter of time before he put russow away. when he got caught the place went absolutely insane. i still cant believe it happened

I think muscles went to crazy in the first round. By the second he was breathing hard. If he would have paced himself he would have had the knock out. Either way it was my fav. fight complete and total slug fest.