You can type here any text you want

Unidentified Noise...Help

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

nash421

Can any help identify this noise?? I have good compression in all cylinders. new plugs and wires. rockers seem ok. Turbo spins freely but has bubbles coming from where exhaust goes into the bottom of turbo. Didnt identify fluid yet. Thanks

So what dose the noise sound like can you take a vid or pic? Where does the noise sound like it coming from?

Need way more INFO.....

I have alot more info to post about it i'm just exhausted been wortking on this for the past 3 days straight thru and its driving me nuts!!

Did you say long Tubes? Are you running exhaust? Or just out the DP. Definitely got an exhaust leak.

nash421 said:
Can any help identify this noise?? I have good compression in all cylinders. new plugs and wires. rockers seem ok. Turbo spins freely but has bubbles coming from where exhaust goes into the bottom of turbo. Didnt identify fluid yet. Thanks

Fluid coming from where exhaust goes into bottom of turbo... is it water? Water vapor is a component of exhaust gases. That would tell me for sure that there is an exhaust leak between the passenger exhaust manifold and turbo. Your video sure sounds like your car has an exhaust leak.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Turbo Buick

Back