You can type here any text you want

Union Grove Friday July 6 2007

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BEATAV8

The Engine Whisperer
Hell I'm going to the track tomorrow. See you there?
Look for a black 87 T, plates = BEATAV8

Goin' for 10's. Wish me luck.

I missed last weekend with DVERNST at Union. I need my ordered poly motor mounts to come in and have them installed. I can't tune due to false knock. I should be up and running in a week. Let me know next time you or David are going up to the strip. I really need a time slip. I am just down the road at Randall and Huntly. Take care- Brad

Maybe Ill stop on down to check it out. Its about a 2 hour drive for me but I like this track. If you see a rough blue 86 t-type you'll know its me. Or maybe I'll just drive my crown vic. down there.:p The last time I was down at the Grove was probably about 2 years ago!!!

Later,

Craig

I missed last weekend with DVERNST at Union. I need my ordered poly motor mounts to come in and have them installed. I can't tune due to false knock. I should be up and running in a week. Let me know next time you or David are going up to the strip. I really need a time slip. I am just down the road at Randall and Huntly. Take care- Brad

Did Dave make it out there last week? I haven't talked with him in a week or two.

Well I took the wife and my 5 year old out to the track and made 1 stinkin' pass. Then they kicked me out. Damn commies. Wrong helmet, No rollcage. No harnesses. No fire suit. And the baby seat in the back seat didn't count for any safety points either. Oh well.....

But I hit the magic number, even with a super softy launch. 10.993 @ 125.66 MPH

vid:

I was there tonight, no Buicks in sight.
Anyone going this Friday?

Congrats on reaching the tens MJRWOOD! Very nice...

I'll be there tonight for RSD. I won't have my T with me though.

Same here, I'm going tonight but just to watch.
My buddy is bringing his red Mustang down.
I give him credit because he's been in a wheelchair his whole life and has
no use of his legs but still manages to drive a low 11 car!

Stop by and say hi if you see us in the pits, I'll be the bald guy hanging
with the dude in the wheelchair.

Back