You can type here any text you want

Union Grove/Great Lakes Dragaway???

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

richburke03

Anyone going to union grove anytime soon? Just switched over to E85 would be great if there was anyone up there to help me monitor my car....

There are going to be a group of us up there racing from the Chicagoland GSCA up there racing on the 30th which is this sunday.

Steve

I'd like to hit the track before the winter...it won't be this weekend though. I am waiting on a converter, and port job on the turbo, then I should be ready. Probably about 2-3 weeks.

Rafs-T-Type said:
I'd like to hit the track before the winter...it won't be this weekend though. I am waiting on a converter, and port job on the turbo, then I should be ready. Probably about 2-3 weeks.

Oct 6th im glong to gldw for the kots even. Of u anit doing much, lets go.not to run just to see whats up.. Let me kno when u ready to hit the track ill tag along.. I wana make a few passes b4 winter 2..

Oct 6th im glong to gldw for the kots even. Of u anit doing much, lets go.not to run just to see whats up.. Let me kno when u ready to hit the track ill tag along.. I wana make a few passes b4 winter 2..

Let me know what time you plan on going. I may be up in lake geneva that weekend so it would be a quick drive for me.

Rafs-T-Type said:
Let me know what time you plan on going. I may be up in lake geneva that weekend so it would be a quick drive for me.

Sounds gud man... Ill hit u up. Prob early since it starts like at 10 am..

Back