You can type here any text you want

Unusual junkyard Buick?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
77 Century without a vinyl top. Had one 20+ years ago. The vinyl top cars had a smaller window

My first ever boss had a red 77 w/o vinyl top that had the small windows. Musta been orig w the top I guess.

Never seen the long windows on the Buick before.

lol i got a 72 grabber with fac a/c p/s an air and factory 302 blown up by me in 12th grade

lol i got a 72 grabber with fac a/c p/s an air and factory 302 blown up by me in 12th grade

"I got", mean still got?

Cool lil cars. Was lookin at em for my son, along with every single other complete and drivable older car in the $3,500 & under range. I know ya can't get a decent Grabber for that these days, but purty close if ya don't mind some work. I've been pricing eBay so long just searching year and make, or just model that it's gotten to be a habit. Last week I stole a car in Kansas that the owner was afraid I wouldn't find to be a value, so he went thru it stem to stern replacing everything from battery and ball joints to rear end lube after I got him to make a BIN. Rocked it 800-mi home without a hiccup!

77 Century without a vinyl top. Had one 20+ years ago. The vinyl top cars had a smaller window

was that only on the Buicks? because i've seen quite a few Colonnade Chevelles that had the small quarter windows and no vinyl top- had a 74 Chevelle like that about 20 years ago.

was that only on the Buicks? because i've seen quite a few Colonnade Chevelles that had the small quarter windows and no vinyl top- had a 74 Chevelle like that about 20 years ago.
that is an unusual find...reminds me of my first car, 77 regal....man i miss that 8 track

It was a Buick-Olds-Pontiac thing. I may be wrong about whether or not vinyl top cars had or didn't have the large window, I have only seen the large windows on non topped cars

Yeah, but what's trippin us out is that some of us seem to have seen non-topped car's with the small windows back in the day too.
Don't know what gives there...

I know the 77 442 had the long windows, there's a green and white one locally. But I've honestly never seen em on anything else in the Colonade style after the 73's.

That first bosses of mine, when I left the home bodyshop for one across town that would pay me regularly, was a '77 Regal. Now I undestand it didn't have orig paint, but those window just aren't something I've seen on the Buick models before.

Obviously they were made that way, I'm just pointing out that in an ad for a crappy but also unique 69-1/2 Maverick, there's also a seemingly really
Rare Buick shown!;)

Back