You can type here any text you want

unversal air-fuel meter

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Sal Lubrano

I want to add a universal air-fuel meter to my monte which has a basic carburetor setup. The universal meters just come with the gauge. How does that work. I guess they were made to hook up to the cars existing wiring if the car had a o2 sensor. Can I weld a bung in and use the cheapest o2 sensor I can buy and make that work with these universal air fuel meters? Need it to tune this motor.

Send me the info (brand, model number and price). Can it hook up to a cheapo o2 sensor?

Hell I don't know. It is in one of my drawers at work.

I can get ya the info Mon. It is brand new.

If it will work for you , it will be cheap..........

That gauge will work with any narrow band (cheap) o2 sensor. Had one on my mustang years ago..before I knew what a wideband was.. :) Not very good for tuning though..at the least it will get you in the area you need to be.

I would recommend the Innovative LM-1 unit. It is a self contained WB unit. Costs about $300 shipped. But way better than using the narrow band. A few guys I know with carb setups use this as well.

Back