UPDATE !! Morel Lifters ? T/A Performance LOOK !!!!

m233roller

Banned
I would like everyone to know that I did NOT post this to slam TA Performance in any way. Pretty hard to hide the TA on the tie bars. I'm in NO way pissed or that upset about this lifter problem I just wanted all to see this strange failure. NOW !! here's the real surprise, I'm sitting here Friday night and around 6:pM the phone rings and I see it's TA Performance. I answer the phone and It's Mike ( The owner of TA ) he got wind of my lifter problem and calls me and we chat about this lifter dilemma for 20 - 25 minutes. I tell Mike that I didn't call and gripe about them as I knew they were purchased about 3 years ago so forget any warranty (Right? ) Mike remembered the loose axle problem with some of them way back when and was one of the guy's that got it corrected. My lifters were some of that batch.
Well, Mike tells me to return them and he's going to do his best to get me a new set of lifters. Iv'e dealt with all the Vendors threw the 24 years Iv'e been at this game and this is the FIRST time one has called me about a problem I'm having. I can't hardly put into words what I thought of Mike doing this. I have dealt with and talked to Mike just a few times threw the years and for him to do this just goes to show me what type of people he really is. I don't and never have expected anything for nothing but I call this being a REAL business man and taking care of his customers. Win, loose or draw Mike's a hell of a guy. Thanks Mike & Take Care, Mike D.

PS. And a special Thanks to my good friend Nick ( Arizona GN )

That is awesome. Glad it was resolved. I think its possible to have a bad run making just about anything.