*Update* New personal best 8.344 on street tires

Usually just 1-2 psi. Any more and it starts to push through the rear brakes. Thinking about trying s10 wheel cylinders.

S10 Wheel cylinders and using two long brake shoes worked wonders for me with holding boost at the line

Went out to the track last night, first time out for this year. Over the winter I installed a set of s10 wheel cylinders and a new set of ignition coils. Big difference at the line now holding boost. Beat last years record on the first pass! Was going faster second pass but lifted about 100ft from the stripe because it started to lean out. Going to work on the tune some more. All other specs are the same. Still on 255 bfg gforce street radials, needs something stickier lol.

One of the fun points of the stock stuff is the ability to 60ft in the 1.5/1.6 range with just a good tire and tune.there are a lot of good options for street tires that will hook from mt like the et street r or ss.

Ended my season on a high note a couple weeks ago. Npb 8.08 @ 85 with a 1.85 60ft. Combo is still the same. 22 psi. Leaving with about 3.5 psi. Still on the 255 bfg g force street tire at 24 psi. Short dry burn out. Really wanting to see 7s with these tires next year!