Update On T/A Block w/Sheetmetal Intake

BAGN

God Bless America!!!
Joined
Feb 8, 2004
Here are some more pix of the T/A motor before installing it in the GNX. Just got the headers back from Jet-Hot & had the Intake Polished. I'll keep ya'll updated on the project. :D
 

Attachments

  • CPP Motor 2.JPG
    CPP Motor 2.JPG
    155.6 KB · Views: 493
  • CPP Motor 1.JPG
    CPP Motor 1.JPG
    242.8 KB · Views: 409
  • CPP Motor 3.JPG
    CPP Motor 3.JPG
    203.6 KB · Views: 377
BAGN said:
Here are some more pix of the T/A motor before installing it in the GNX. Just got the headers back from Jet-Hot & had the Intake Polished. I'll keep ya'll updated on the project. :D

I think I need to clean myself up!!! :eek:
 
BAGN said:
Here are some more pix of the T/A motor before installing it in the GNX. Just got the headers back from Jet-Hot & had the Intake Polished. I'll keep ya'll updated on the project. :D

SII heads on a T/A block!!! :eek: OMG, what a killer combo that's going to be!!!
 
TurboDave said:
SII heads on a T/A block!!! :eek: OMG, what a killer combo that's going to be!!!

Tony Gomes is running stage 2 heads on a TA block with a 94mm thumper,cant wait till he turns it up
You may have seen he went 8.63 at 164 in a full weight,Air conditioned Grand national.On drag radial also!
 
KLHAMMETT said:
8.63 at 164 in a full weight,Air conditioned Grand national.On drag radial also!

Now thats what I'm talking about :eek:
 
Top