You can type here any text you want

Update On T/A Block w/Sheetmetal Intake

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BAGN

God Bless America!!!
Here are some more pix of the T/A motor before installing it in the GNX. Just got the headers back from Jet-Hot & had the Intake Polished. I'll keep ya'll updated on the project. :D

Attachments

• CPP Motor 2.JPG
    CPP Motor 2.JPG
    155.6 KB · Views: 493
  • CPP Motor 1.JPG
    CPP Motor 1.JPG
    242.8 KB · Views: 409
  • CPP Motor 3.JPG
    CPP Motor 3.JPG
    203.6 KB · Views: 377
BAGN said:
Here are some more pix of the T/A motor before installing it in the GNX. Just got the headers back from Jet-Hot & had the Intake Polished. I'll keep ya'll updated on the project. :D

I think I need to clean myself up!!! :eek:

BAGN said:

SII heads on a T/A block!!! :eek: OMG, what a killer combo that's going to be!!!

TurboDave said:
SII heads on a T/A block!!! :eek: OMG, what a killer combo that's going to be!!!

Tony Gomes is running stage 2 heads on a TA block with a 94mm thumper,cant wait till he turns it up
You may have seen he went 8.63 at 164 in a full weight,Air conditioned Grand national.On drag radial also!

KLHAMMETT said:
8.63 at 164 in a full weight,Air conditioned Grand national.On drag radial also!

Now thats what I'm talking about :eek:

I think I saw a spec of dirt on it.... oh wait, no thats just a glare. :D

Back