You can type here any text you want

Updated! Autometer gauges and seat belts

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

83hurstguy

I have a pair of Autometer Ultralite gauges, they are a 2-5/8" mechanical oil pressure and water temperature gauges (model 4421 and 4432), along with black steel gauge cups. Just took out of my car this weekend, I switched to 2-1/16" gauges because they fit better between my center console and radio. They both worked perfectly. I am including the brand new nylon line that came with my new oil pressure gauge, because I have a copper line installed. You'll need to get a new brass ferrule for the line (any hardware store will carry). There is some minor wear on the silver bezels and black cups. These sell for around $200 from Summit. I'm asking $100 obo for everything pictured, shipped to the lower 48.

2b6b5113-c866-49fd-9d60-630c47b76531.jpg

4FB9ACC0-E890-4F4F-8EEA-D025731DBBC8.jpg

6DA140A1-172E-4D0A-8FA8-B324525F6BC0.jpg

Update to add the following:
G-body bucket seatbelt buckles. They are in great shape with a few minor scuffs and no dry rot. They appear to be a medium gray in color, but I can't 100% guarantee it. I took a picture next to an 85-87 medium gray Olds console I have (shown below), and the shade is close. I bought them because they were described to me as light sand gray (and the pictures taken were horrible), and I got stuck with them. Asking $80 obo shipped to the lower 48.

seatbelt1.jpg

seatbelt2.jpg

seatbelt3.jpg

Mac Tools flex head ratchet, 3/8" drive. Got a Snap On as a gift from the wife. Asking $30 shipped to the lower 48.

SOLD!

HRpartsnstuff rear sway bar brackets for a 2-5/8" axle tube (G-body, not sure what else), designed to clear brake lines on the axle so you don't have to bend the lines over a u-bolt. I bought them to run a pro-touring oriented sway bar (small diameter than the HRparts drag bar), but ended up re-doing my brake lines for disc brakes, so the regular u-bolts were a better solution. Brand new condition in original packaging (were opened to check fitment on axle at one point). Asking $85 shipped to the lower 48.

You can see a picture of them installed here (does not include the straps/bushings under the axle clamp): http://www.hrpartsandstuff.com/images/swaybar/DSC05284web.jpg

SOLD!

Last edited:
rear sway bar brackets sold! Thanks!

Also added the front seatbelts for sale.

Last edited:
Gauges are sold. Feel free to make offers on the lap belts, I don't have a need for them. They aren't making them anymore...

Back