You can type here any text you want

Updated the website!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Originally posted by SPOT MY 6
No guard rails at that drag strip? Thats safe :rolleyes:

Actually, if you take a closer look you will notice that the public are standing in the safe area that are set by same rules as you have over there.
I think at the 1/8 mile mark the public are standing at least the same distance as the 1/8 mile.
At the starting line i think the distance is approx. 30m. what that can be in mile?

So, i have seen WAAAAY more dangurus **** from over there than we are alloud to have here.
We have the supervisers coming to the events to see and check out that we follow all the safety requried.

OK?

And.... it's not a dragstrip.... it's our local air sport field.
My hometown are the 5th biggest in Sweden and we are approx. 128k here.

In Sweden we only have 1 dragstrip if you can call it like that since it's a road race track.

Total pop. in Sweden is almost 9 million and we have winter for 6 month's, OK?

Whats up you crazy Swede:D Don't sweat the haters, jelousy is a wasted emotion:p Good looking update to the site, havent had time to check it all out yet, but I will. You ever get that head gasket problem solved? Happy new year!

Whats Up Uffe....Staying warm over there??Havent heard much from Ya on the TTA list...In Hibernation???...;)

"Here's to Uffe Hibernating With his Favorite Drink!!!!"..:D

Hows that GN running???

Reguards,

Shawn

Oh yeah...The Site looks good!!

Originally posted by striker_29
Whats up you crazy Swede:D Don't sweat the haters, jelousy is a wasted emotion:p Good looking update to the site, havent had time to check it all out yet, but I will. You ever get that head gasket problem solved? Happy new year!

Hello Striker !

Good to hear from you!

Yea..... head gasket, in USA there was a well recomended machine shop that did the grooves in the heads.... after some research here we found out that the grooves where to thin and didn't center compared to the heads.

I have discussed this with one of my friends that runs a Pro Stock team and also has his own machine shop (just round the corner, 5min) and we think we will O-ring the block, machine down the new rebuild heads from USA that looks a storm in the sea right now and stick with copper gasket.
We are very confused about this tourquing sequence on the heads....uhhhh, i think we tourqed them 3 times during a period of 24 hours.
The head bolts can't be right after this, i felt when i took the engine apart.

Well.... back to basic and just do it handmade in Sweden, then it will hold up!;) :D

Originally posted by 19TTA89
Whats Up Uffe....Staying warm over there??Havent heard much from Ya on the TTA list...In Hibernation???...;)

"Here's to Uffe Hibernating With his Favorite Drink!!!!"..:D

Hows that GN running???

Reguards,

Shawn

Oh yeah...The Site looks good!!

Thanks Shawn!

Well..... most of a lurker on the maillist these days.

Yeah right.... we have good heat in our houses... actually i'm sitting in the basement right now with only trousers and we have 3 feet of snow and 5F outside.

GN doesn't have any engine right now...... some one in USA did some bad machine work on it.....;)

PS: We had strong cheese pie and crawfish for new year here.....:D

Back