You can type here any text you want

Upped my Buying Price

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

bigcap

I'm looking for either a GN or VERY nice T-Type 86-87. I can purchase on July 16 or anything past that. I'm in NJ and have 10-11.5 to spend and expect a NICE car for that money. If you have one that is in my area and are willing to part ways with a car for that amount of cash call or contact me.

Rich
609-694-7699

I orginally only had 7-8 to spend and realize there is nothing out there that I would feel that loving feeling towards a car for that much. So I busted my ass on Over Time and my Police retro check comes in on the 16th so any car that someone will take 10-11.5 in the northeast has a very interested buyer if the car is right. ALso since it's a month away from when I can buy I can but a 1000 down so the car can be held. Very serious buyer so don't contact me with a BS car contact me with a car that will is in very good condition (I know 11.5 doesn't get show condition but it should be damned nice in this market.)

That was quick. Impulse buys... I know what those are about:rolleyes:

Wow you have no clue and have the audacity to question my decision making. Do you know me?? No. Here's a pic of my impulse buy. Jackass.

Attachments

• NEBRApicnic2008006.jpg
    NEBRApicnic2008006.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 225
  • NEDragway21Sept08001.jpg
    NEDragway21Sept08001.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 214
If he didn't then I apologize. I've been home babysitting my newborn and she's driving me up the walls.

i know what you mean there got a 3 year old here,
nice car looks like a good buy! wish i had some money right now alot of good deals floating around!

Wow you have no clue and have the audacity to question my decision making. Do you know me?? No. Here's a pic of my impulse buy. Jackass.

Lol... Slow ur roll, I wasn't breaking ur stones. I was breaking mine cause I buy cars that quick to.

It's a different color which is good. Seems like a good purchase. Howbout some interior pics and more details?

Car equipped with the following:
Built 200r4 Tranny, TE 60 Turbo, Fuel Pressure Regulator, Hot Wire Fuel Pump, Razor Alcohol Kit, Turbo Tweek Chip, Adjustable Wastegate, Cold Air Kit K&N, 8MM Wires w/ Fresh Coil Pack, Custom "Buick 6" Valve Covers w/ Chrome Breathers, Chrome Alternator, 160 Thermostat, Vacuum Brake Conversion, Upper and Lower Control Arms, T Type Rims w/ Michelin rubber included,
T Tops w/ Extra Set of Glass, Middle Front Console Climate Control and CD Player From 1997 Cadillac Looks stock, Rear Coil Springs, Digital Dash Modification, Leather Front End Bra, and tons of extras included from upgrades and for detail inside and out, ported and polished head and I know I'm missing more.

Car ran 11.44 at 129MPH with no traction.

Back