You can type here any text you want

URGENT - NEED STOCK TURBO CORES

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Dennis Kirban

We are in a bind again.....we badly need stock 1986-1987 turbo cores. Just the turbo exhaust elbow not needed.
Help us help other owners finish their projects.

Here is the deal:

Normally we issue a letter of credit for $100.

We would trade a headlite kit for a turbo core. This is a $130 value.

Shipping by mail is the cheapest method

kirban performance
po box 1199
plumsteadville, pa 18949

Or, email me personally denniskirban@yahoo.com I may be willing to do a different deal to the first 5 that can ship me a turbo this coming week (last week of August) Maybe a good allowance on a scanmaster? or a custom built 200 amp alternator as partial trade?

I just know we got customers waiting and the source that builds our TA 49 turbos can't do anything until we send him cores.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

I bought a parts car and what you see was in the trunk.I don't have the hot side. The shaft is snapped. Good for parts or perhaps to be maybe made into a bigger size? If your interested tell me what you will give me for it. Also I got a couple more power masters in and some more pedals

Attachments

• 20150815_120023.jpg
    20150815_120023.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 33
  • 20150815_120009.jpg
    20150815_120009.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 31
I bought a parts car and what you see was in the trunk.I don't have the hot side. The shaft is snapped. Good for parts or perhaps to be maybe made into a bigger size? If your interested tell me what you will give me for it. Also I got a couple more power masters in and some more pedals

I can't use the turbo as its the exhaust section I need.

Powermasters I can use if complete letter of credit only.

Also brake pedals I could use 5 of them if they are turbo pedals....again for credit

best to email me direct denniskirban@yahoo.com

denniskirban@yahoo.com

I have one I have been going too send you. Ill try and get it sent out this week.

Back