V1 Intake

Boost231 is my brother. I have to give him a hard time becasue I have a 87 he has a 84. Also my ebrake works fine

all in good fun. your brother is a good guy. I'da never guess he's your brother by his response though. Wish I had someone in my family who likes these cars as much as I do :frown:

Boost231 is my brother. I have to give him a hard time becasue I have a 87 he has a 84. Also my ebrake works fine

:cool: I now understand ..............
You must be the "Big brother" ......... :D

Edit:
I GOT to know .......
Is his HA faster? :D :D

i should've used one of these :biggrin: when I first posted. I wasn't trying to be hateful. My dry sense of humor sometimes isn't always very well placed.

the hotair should be faster with the new motor but we all know a few simple mods to the 87's and they will fly.

Wish it was in the budget right now. I'm saving for a turbo, injectors, stall. How come your selling?

your intake.

wish I had $300 just to see how much of a difference it would make in my car.

don't take this the wrong way but what exactly is a "bump"? by the way, if you lower the price to $200 it's sold.

a bump is to take it to the top so it wont get lost pages back. anyways pm sent. let me know

don't take this the wrong way but what exactly is a "bump"? by the way, if you lower the price to $200 it's sold.

This is a pretty good definition:

anibellybumpgz8pv8.gif