You can type here any text you want

Vac brake conversion kit

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

blueta

A buddy of mine bought a vac conversion kit off red regal t a little while ago and didn't end up using it (got rid of the car). The kit is complete (minus the vac lines and vac t which didn't come with it anyway). He'll let it go for $135 shipped. Thanks!

I forgot to tell you but he's sending out the brakes tomorrow. He hasn't been around for a little so he's just getting around to it. :rolleyes: If you need to contact him you can try on aim. Gonna Die Tonite is his AIM. Thanks!

I sent you an email before I read this...oops. Anyway i sent you his email addy and I'll see if I can find him today and find out for ya. don't worry...he's a good kid and won't rip anyone off...if he did while I was selling something for him he would be a dead man :biggrin:

Still no package or e-mail from your friend.

I paid via Paypal to your paypal account on Nov 17th.

It's been two and a half weeks. Kindly ship parts or provide refund.

This is why I don't like doing business for friends. But he told me when he sent it (and I told you too) so I'll take his word for him. If you don't get it early this week I'll go to his house and burn it down for ya, steal the brakes and $$ and give it all to ya :biggrin: Trust me though. It'll be there. He used usps and he would have had to pay for the tracking # to work but I don't think you will need it since you are so close anyway. Should be there any day.

blueta said:
This is why I don't like doing business for friends. But he told me when he sent it (and I told you too) so I'll take his word for him. If you don't get it early this week I'll go to his house and burn it down for ya, steal the brakes and $$ and give it all to ya :biggrin: Trust me though. It'll be there. He used usps and he would have had to pay for the tracking # to work but I don't think you will need it since you are so close anyway. Should be there any day.

No arson necessary :biggrin:

Sounds good, I'll post as soon as it gets here.

I just talked to him a couple minutes ago on aim and here's what he said: Gonna Die Tonite: i went to the post office. they delayed it cuz i didnt' put a return address on it. they said it will be there by wensday at the latest So let me know when you get it. Thanks!

Back