You can type here any text you want

vaccum brakes needed....

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbo96max

does any one have a conversion kit for sale? I am considering buying a whole kit but what I really need is the brake pedal? any one outher have one? I will probably buyt the complete mater with booster from AutoZone with LLT warranty for less than 140.00 so I need the brake pedal?

please let me know

That's what I did - I wanted a new master cylinder and vacuum booster. You will need a vacuum source - maybe a vac block with the brake port on the driver side, and a brake pedal. You can get the pedal from a junkyard from any G-body car - I pulled mine from a 4-door Cutlass.

That's what I did - I wanted a new master cylinder and vacuum booster. You will need a vacuum source - maybe a vac block with the brake port on the driver side, and a brake pedal. You can get the pedal from a junkyard from any G-body car - I pulled mine from a 4-door Cutlass.

do you remeber what they charged you for it? just want to asses wether its worth pulling myself or should i just buy one already out from a board member?/

thanks

thanks for the info, just got back from the junk yard , couldnt hurt to give it a shot, picked up the pedal, booster, and the master that looked like it had been replaced for 40 bucks, gona give it a shot . i talked to my long time chevy loving friend who said hes changed maybe 3 in his life so worst case i rebuild the pump or buy a new one. :cool: :D

Back