You can type here any text you want

Value of 1981 Z28

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GOT JCE

RIP Ruka Jean
I know it's only a camaro but it is absolutely brand new.1981 Z28 17,000 one owner miles.Not a scratch or ding. I could not believe it when I saw it. Hard top, no a/c, 350 with four speed(Canadian models only combo)Maroon with red interior. Original tiger paws. A real musuem piece with all the documentation. I already have to many cars but this is just unreal. If there are any classic car dealers who read this please shoot me a value. I am really thinking of picking this up. Thanks, AJ

my first car was like that,81 z-28 canadian model 350 4 speed,but i had ac and it was black with the silver grey interior.check ebay those cars have gone up in value quite a bit

Buy the Z and i'll buy your Challenger. I had the same exact car, rallye red, black interior.

Ken B.

Be ready for 175 hp and 275 lbs of raw horsepower!!! ;) I still have my first car (how many people can say that) which is a '77 z28 that my grandparents bought me ($3000) in 1987. Both of them are gone now, so I'll never sell it, but I'm still planning a turbo FI v8 for the car.

I know it's only a camaro but it is absolutely brand new.1981 Z28 17,000 one owner miles.Not a scratch or ding. I could not believe it when I saw it. Hard top, no a/c, 350 with four speed(Canadian models only combo)Maroon with red interior. Original tiger paws. A real musuem piece with all the documentation. I already have to many cars but this is just unreal. If there are any classic car dealers who read this please shoot me a value. I am really thinking of picking this up. Thanks, AJ

If the car is showroom condition with no rust I would say between 18,000 and 25,000. It sounds high but those cars are going up in value bigtime and with that mileage and being a 4speed and non ac car it should sell. what do they want for it? Because i seen a 1980 z28 at a used car lot near my house it had 94,000 and they wanted 9995.00. it came from new mexico and the car was clean but you could tell car was painted and interior was a little rough. it almost looked like someone painted interior panels also. car was charcoal grey with black interior and it was automatic. if you can get it cheap i would buy it and sit on it for a while. good luck

Z28

Of all the cars I have the Challenger would be the first to go. I think I drove it for 10 miles before it was sent out to be restored. It should be finished late September. Really cool car but I am more into the Turbo's now. The car runs and sounds awesome. Rebuilt 360 with mild cam, dual exhaust, I think it has 3.90 gears, the car really goes. I will post it for sale when it is done. It looks like I will be picking up the camaro this weekend. I will post pics when it's in my driveway.:)

Cool, post them pics!! Love the 2nd gen Camaros and Trans Ams. Can you PM me a price on about what you will be asking for the 74 when your ready to sell?? Thanks!!

Ken B.

Those late 2nd gen f-body cars are really going up in value. They won't be affordable for long.

Wow, sounds like the 81 Z28 that just showed up here in KC a few months ago.
Maroon over maroon hardtop 4 speed 350 with super ultra low canadian KM :confused:

It was at the super chevy shootout strip a few weeks ago, man it HAS to be the same car.

I went over the car real well, spent a few nights at our shop at work, it really looks brand new.

They guy who works litterally across the street from me bought it this april or june?

What are the odds of 2 different cars, or is he already selling it?

BW

Back