Value of a GN with 1000 miles.

I would say it depends on how (or if) the car is marketed. $20-$23k is where I'd peg the prices right now.

Unfortunaly my GN has to sit in unheated garage. But I just installed electric wall board/ insullation/drywall.
My driveshaft is getting rusty.

I have a special temp humidity gauge when it gets too humid
I put the big floor fan on.

Two words "Climate Controled". Not just in a garage with a car cover over it. True humidity and temperature controled.Oh by the way floresent lights will over time peel/crack paint

whats the deal with this?? the florescent lights? never heard of that.

Originally posted by littlesixsteve
ray nice job on the details..

that car was actually from nh. might not be 87 gns fault
Thanks!

Sure was not 87Gns fault.He takes very good care of his cars.

Do you have any background on my car? If so please email me i would like to learn more about the car.

Ray, very nice car, Rich was just telling me about how you were going to send it to Canada to have the detailing done. Looks awesome. Can you elaborate more on what exactly they did? Did they take it all apart, paint it, coat it or what?

Originally posted by jmidolo
Ray, very nice car, Rich was just telling me about how you were going to send it to Canada to have the detailing done. Looks awesome. Can you elaborate more on what exactly they did? Did they take it all apart, paint it, coat it or what?

Hi Joe

Here is the short version.The car was put on 4 large jack stands every part that bolts to the frame was removed even the gas lines.Gas tank was not removed.A solvant was used to remove that "Rusty Jones" undercoating (that stuff was all over!!) and the paint from the frame.The frame and body was not separated.The frame was apoxy primed and painted.The body of the car under there is mint.Nothing need,just have to wipe off "Rusty Jones".
The parts that bolt to the frame.I mean everything,rearend,control arms,springs,shocks,a-arms,tie rods,etc. was sand blasted or prep for paint the parts that are not painted was clear coated including gas lines etc.
The only new parts that was used were new rearend bushing and front brake caliber bolts.
The original ID tags and the inspection marks were put back on.
I think you have an idea of the quality of work that was done.
Most people would have left the undercarriage alone,but since this was a true 300 mile car I felt the undercarriage should be just as nice as the rest of the car.
I still need to wipe off that "Rusty Jones" crap under the hood plus detail the engine bay.
Well thats the short version....

Originally posted by Ray Ackerman
Hi Joe

that "Rusty Jones" undercoating (that stuff was all over!!)

I still need to wipe off that "Rusty Jones" crap under the hood plus detail the engine bay.

Is that the stuff that looks like dried snots?
kind of rubber looking like contact cement?

If so my car had it done.

Very cool. There was a car in BG for sale last yr. that had the same treatment...was very impressive. What did that cost after the exchange rate??

Originally posted by littlesixsteve
Is that the stuff that looks like dried snots?
kind of rubber looking like contact cement?

If so my car had it done.

That's it!! Luckily it is easy to wipe off,but there was alot!!

Originally posted by jmidolo
Very cool. There was a car in BG for sale last yr. that had the same treatment...was very impressive. What did that cost after the exchange rate??

I'll just say it was not cheap.The Diabo Brothers don't cut corners.

I just keep telling my self it's only "Dirty Paper"....