Valve cover gasket keeps blowing......HELP

dont mean to hijack but i just did a cam&intake change and i used the rubber valve cover gaskets... they suck.use cork .... as does the allen head bolt on pass side lower rear.. omg what a pain... had to use a 3/16 bit and then use a 1/4 open end..

TA performance has a stainless bolts with a 5/16" head, use a swivel socket and no problems.

Bryan

The upgrades are turbo tweak chip, the bigger longer inter cooler 15 row I think in stock location, 42 lbs injectors, 120 lb valve springs, ta-49 turbo, ta driverside header hogged out passenger side header, 3" down pipe with a dump pipe, alradco radiator, heated o2 sensor, Hotwire kit for fuel pump, 120 volt alt. I'm trying to get the power logger but turbo tweak is out of stock. O2 reading is rich under boost with injectors set at 43lbs. I'm also running 93 octane from the pump. Just wondering y I would need alky at this stage?

If you are seeing knock at 15 psi and letting it go to the red you need to back it down before you have a real problem. ALKY will help but you need to find out why you are getting the knock. If you keep hammering into it even at 15 psi with knock you are doing damage.

Bryan

I yeah did ounce cuz I was watching my air/ fuel ratio looked over and she was at the first red and quickly let out. I backed the waste gate down but I don't know what else to do.

Well next move is power logger. Thank you phone guy and everyone for the help. Maybe see you guys at the gs nationals.