valve cover(s) needed FOR 89 tta

kwiktsi

Hello, I just picked up an 89 TTA. Anyway, the car needs a drivers side valve cover. If anyone has one or knows where I can get one (or both if I need to buy a pair from someone)- I would greatly appreciate it.

Also- where is a good place to buy a 2800 stall converter from? Thanks.
Joe

Go to the junk yard. The valve covers were used on many front wheel drive cars. Should be only a couple of bucks. I got another driver's side cover for the passenger side so I can run another breather.

Thank you. I didn't realize they were the same. What do I look for? Just a 3800 FWD setup? Thanks again.
Joe

Your going to be looking for 3.0 FWD motor.86-87 year.Look for the ones the hood flips forward.And whalla.Bring a 9/16 socket/ratchet.Also pickup a fuel pressure regulator plastic line while your there.Never know when you may need one of those.

Originally posted by Razor
Also pickup a fuel pressure regulator plastic line while your there.Never know when you may need one of those.

Heheh, must already need one- there is a rubber hose going to the regulator now :).. Thanks!!!
Joe

I have a NEW B & M 28-3200 Holeshot converter model #70426. I purchased last Christmas, but lost interest in the car (#70 build, cloth ,"T" top, festival car #132) and have decided to sell the car. If you are interested drop me a line at thomasmpwhite@cs.com