Variety does an article on Jackie Evancho

whitehot1

Here is a list of her upcoming events and appearances. :)

UPCOMING EVENTS AND APPEARANCES

Nov. .3 - AGT tour, Boston
Nov. .4 - AGT tour, Washington, DC
Nov. .5 - AGT tour, Greensboro, NC (final stop for Jackie)
Nov. .9 - NBC "Today" show (check local listings for time)
Nov.15 - ABC "The View" show (check local listings for time)
Nov.16 - Official release of "O Holy Night" CD+DVD
Nov.27 - Pittsburgh "My Macy's" holiday parade
Nov.30 - Rockefeller Center, New York City, Lighting of the Christmas tree
Jan. .1 - National anthem, Pittsburgh Penguins "Winter Classic" game

Here is a list of the Stars that will be at the Nov.30 Rockefeller Center,New York City,Lighting of the Christmas tree.

New York - November 3, 2010 - NBC will celebrate the lighting of the world's most famous Christmas tree once again with a live broadcast from Rockefeller Center in New York City on Tuesday, November 30 (8-9 p.m. ET/PT). The star-studded holiday special will feature performances by Susan Boyle, Mariah Carey, Charice, Sheryl Crow, Jackie Evancho, Josh Groban, Katherine Jenkins, Annie Lennox, Kylie Minogue, Jessica Simpson and The Radio City Rockettes with a mix of current hits and holiday classics.

If you are not interested in this thread, please don't post.
This little girl is a prodigy.

Jackie is on the QVC show today and in just about 4 minutes she sold more than 3,000 of her Christmas cd's and the phone lines are ringing off the hook.
She will be back on at noon EST. to sing some more if you want to see the little girl that America has adopted as their own.

Here is a video of the QVC show this morning that one of her many fans made. Hope you enjoy!!

Jackie Evancho O Holy Night 4 Track CD with DVD - QVC.com

Sells of her Christmas cd on the QVC show since 9 AM this morning are over 21,000 now. She will be back on the show at 2 PM to sing some more.

Here are some comments from a few of her fans from her website.

Terry Baker REPOSTING and Correcting: Jackie just performed again on QVC and will be on again at 2:00pm ET. Orders so far are over 21,000. Wow!. Who would have thought people would be tuning in to a shopping channel just to see our angel sing, oh, and to order her CD of course. Jackie said singing felt like she was up on a big cloud.

29 minutes ago · Comment · Like · View Feedback (8)Hide Feedback (8)Luukes Beadmercks, Shawn Gudde, Anthony Orr and 3 others like this..Jim Butler Did you catch the look on her face when the hostess Jackie told our Jackie how many CD's had been sold? precious!!25 minutes ago · 2 peopleLoading... · .Anthony Orr Wow I can see why I have to stay in the Hospital good for you Jackie sorry I was off Jj21 minutes ago · .
Mark as SpamReport as AbuseLoretta Perrone There are so many people that still are not aware of our Little Angel with the Heavenly Voice. Please keep posting on your wall and share some You Tube clips of Jackie singing, especially her Christmas CD/DVD info.

35 minutes ago · Comment · Like · View Feedback (4)Hide Feedback (4)Ross Kunkler, Jj-la Fitche and 2 others like this..
Mark as SpamReport as AbuseDan Malan In the two QVC segments so far, Jackie has sung all four of the CD songs. What will she do for an encore this afternoon? How many more segments will she be on?

38 minutes ago · Comment · Like · View Feedback (4)Hide Feedback (4)Jj-la Fitche and Ross Kunkler like this..Tim McCrory I think she said she would be on once more and then she, along with Jake and Lisa, was off to New York by train.32 minutes ago · .Jj-la Fitche at least the one more -they didn't announce the second one until the end of the first performance. What a treat - more songs than the AGT tour30 minutes ago · .
Mark as SpamReport as AbuseJj-la Fitche QVC sales - now over 21,000 - Anyone getting these clips? The QVC only replays the first clip...Second clip was two different songs. Wonder what will be on at 2pm?. Anyone capturing this for youtube?

42 minutes ago · Comment · Like · View Feedback (6)Hide Feedback (6)Luukes Beadmercks, Hung Tran and 2 others like this..Clarita Crabtree I saw all three on my clip???32 minutes ago · .Jj-la Fitche four different songs so far..28 minutes ago · .
Mark as SpamReport as AbuseStacy Stacks Over 21,000 sold on QVC since 9am.

She will be singing on the NBC "Today" show in about 15 minutes from now.

Then will be flying to LA to be filmed.

Here is a new schedule for Jackie Evancho, she is pretty busy for a 10 year old. Looks like the lady on QVC is a new fan,she's having her back on the show twice next week.Good things happen to good people and she is one of the best and destined for greatness.

UPCOMING EVENTS AND APPEARANCES

Nov.15 - ABC "The View" show (check local listings for time)
Nov.16 - Official release of "O Holy Night" CD+DVD
Nov.16 - QVC (awaiting more information)
Nov.16 - WPLJ Radio 8:45 AM (ET) Live stream here
Nov.16 - NBC Today Show (awaiting more information)
Nov.17 - QVC (awaiting more information)
Nov.19 - Canada AM TV (awaiting more information)
Nov.27 - Pittsburgh "My Macy's" holiday parade
Nov.30 - Martha Stewart Show (awaiting more information)
Nov.30 - Rockefeller Center, Lighting the Christmas tree, 8PM (ET) NBC
Dec. 9 - National Christmas tree lighting, Live stream here 5PM (ET)
Jan. .1 - National anthem, Pittsburgh Penguins "Winter Classic" game

Read more: Jackie Evancho Fan Forum - Login

where can I find MORE information about her?

Here is a link to her official website. She is an extraordinary performer and entertainer that only gained national and international recognition on August 10,2010 and now has loyal fans all over the world. Her Christmas CD is being released on the 16th of Nov. Thats also the day my cd will be delivered.:smile:

Jackie Evancho Official Website

For anyone thats interested Jackie Evancho will be on "The View" today.

On the East coast the show is on at 11 AM.

After her appearance on ''The View'' it looks like she has made some more fans on facebook from a few comments posted there.

Douglas McGuireYou can always tell when our angel has made another TV appearance because the wall here in the Evanco Nation gets flooded. Welcome aboard everyone. Haven't seen you spot on The View yet because I'm still at work, but judging from the responses, it went fantabuloso as usual. Another great job angel girl!16 minutes ago · Like · Comment

Marc A Anctilthinking the headset mic is the way to go. with it Jackie can express herself more in her songs.18 minutes ago · Like · Comment · View Feedback (3)

Ed RobertsThe View blew it. Their just don't get it. Their don't understand who Jackie is, A SUPPER STAR.19 minutes ago · Like · Comment · View Feedback (2)

Shianne ShampoThis may make me sound silly, but I can't help but tear up when I hear you sing because your voice is so beautiful! You truly sing like an angel! I can't wait to buy your album.20 minutes ago · Like · Comment · View Feedback (3)

Jennifer Lock voice of an angel21 minutes ago · Like · Comment · View Feedback (3)

Anna Ba wow sweetness!!!, I hope to see you in concert one day:)))26 minutes ago · Like · Comment · View Feedback (3)

Judy DiCostanzo your voice is so beautiful what an angel you are Jackie god bless26 minutes ago · Like · Comment · View Feedback (2)

Nancy Pearson Ramey I just heard this little girl sing on "The View." Absolutely beautiful! I will definitely be looking forward to buying her Christmas CD!!26 minutes ago · Like · Comment · View Feedback (2)

Dan McBrideGreat talent!27 minutes ago · Like · Comment · View Feedback (1)

Marc A AnctilThe View: Another slam dunk for our little angel. CD/DVD release day tomorrow.27 minutes ago · Like · Comment · View Feedback (2)

Kyle DuffieldGreat Job on the view Jackie. Can't wait for the CD!!!!29 minutes ago · Like · Comment · View Feedback (2)

Karen Crowe AMAZING ANGEL WITH AMAZING VOICE!!!!29 minutes ago · Like · Comment · View Feedback (2)

DonnaMax Lipton Lombard AN AMAZING ANGEL
I LOVE THIS GIRL AND I AM SO LOOKING FORWARD TO BUYING HER CD "OH HOLY NIGHT" JUST AS SOON AS IT'S RELEASED......JACKIE, YOU ARE AN AMAZING ANGEL.....GOD BLESS ♥32 minutes ago · Like · Comment · View Feedback (2)

Shawn Gudde Red dress and a beautiful smile. Ms. Jackie Evancho gives yet another Outstanding performance. With a head gear mic instead of a hand held or stand and singing Pie Jesu with the grace of angels, she is in my opinnion, "The Best there is". And yes, I could not stop the tears. Her hand movements and facial expressions on...See More32 minutes ago · Like · Comment · View Feedback (3)

Stacey Williams Mead Jackie~ I am a caregiver to my Mom (she has MS) and I want to share with you how much she lights up when she hears you sing. I'm giving her your CD for Christmas~ (shhhhh ;0) )33 minutes ago · Like · Comment · View Feedback (4)

Dan MalanJackie got nearly 6 minutes on The View, about two minutes more than on the Today Show last week. I will be curious to see how long they give her on the Today Show this week. I think they keep doing Pie Jesu because it is the shortest of the 4 songs.33 minutes ago · Like · Comment · View Feedback (1)

Jimmy KanI think this week will be Jackie biggest week after AGT.
Your fans love you Jackie!35 minutes ago · Like · Comment · View Feedback (5)

Patricia Mendez Charlieroh my!!! such a voice of an angel!!!- every time I hear you my whole being feels so peaceful!!! amazing talent!!!35 minutes ago · Like · Comment

Anthony Orr‎30,000 is very close Fantabuloso Jackie you deserve this Fantabuloso milestone.35 minutes ago · Like · Comment

Joan LundeySo Beautiful!35 minutes ago · Like · Comment · View Feedback (1)

Therese Provenzano Way to go Mom! To recognize and fully support the talent of your daughter and son. Excellent job on The View, Jackie. You are a gift.39 minutes ago · Like · Comment · View Feedback (3)

Melanie VelezGreat job on the view, my 4 year old daughter wants to sing even more than before! You are an inspiration!39 minutes ago · Like · Comment · View Feedback (6)

Michelle Rampleyvoice of a angel!! makes me cry!!39 minutes ago · Like · Comment · View Feedback (3)

Steve Holder Just Stunning !!40 minutes ago · Like · Comment · View Feedback (2)

Jennifer Terry GarlockI am in AWE!!!!! You have a fan here in Ohio :) I will be the first in line to buy your CD....you left me speechless ♥ ♥40 minutes ago · Like · Comment · View Feedback (5)

Bobbie Jaggers GOD has given you a one in a million gift ,you are very blessed as your parents and siblings and all who listen to your amazing voice. Have a blessed Thanksgiving and Christmas.40 minutes ago · Like · Comment · View Feedback (4)

Greta AllenSometimes God gives us a glimpse of heaven on earth. That is what I think of everytime she sings. I pray her gift is protected and God bless all ears that hear her angelic voice.40 minutes ago · Like · Comment · View Feedback (4)

Nancy LambertI love this child. She absolutely has a gift like no one else. God has truley blessed her. I cannot listen to her without tears pouring down my face. She has touched my heart.41 minutes ago · Like · Comment · View Feedback (4)

Juanita Chronowski-Raftis Wow! Every once in a while we hear the voice of a true angel. This is a talent she was born with OMG!! Love Jackie Evancho They had to ask her on The View to prove it was her actually singing lol yeah. That voice....42 minutes ago

For anyone thats interested Jackie Evancho will be on "The View" today.

For whatever it is worth, I don't think anyone on this site is interested in this. The only people that have responded to any of these posts are people pointing out how creepy it is that you are so interested in her.

This is an automotive based forum that is viewed by a bunch of gearheads, your not going to find too many here who are interested in some 9 year old little girls singing abilities.

You might have better luck on an American Idol message board or something.

HTH :cool:

It's going to be interesting to see what her CD sales numbers are going to be when it is officially released tomorrow. :smile:

If you want some nice Holiday / Christmas music to listen to that will raise your spirits at the same time consider buying the Jackie Evancho CD it will be available tomorrow at Target,Wal-Mart,K-Mart,etc.

Since the 8th of Nov she has sold more than 55,000 of her CD's on QVC as of 1 PM today. Just a quick estimate thats about $492,000.00

I know this may bother some of you that this 5th grader is doing much better than your idol is but try to get over it because she is just getting started and this is just an example of what she is doing on QVC.

Her CD is now available in stores and on itunes, buy it and enjoy listening to a Superstar that sings her little heart out and works so hard to promote her CD/Dvd.

So my advice for you since you can't figure it out for yourself,is to try to avoid clicking on this thread so that you can have less heartburn to contend with. ;)

Oh, BTW the QVC hostess said that since they first started offering Jackie's CD that they have sold over 55,000 copies. GO JACKIE!!