Variety does an article on Jackie Evancho

I just can't get enough. I'm going to order case of her CD's. Also, I'm going to start DVRing QVC. I DO NOT want to miss out.

Here is a new interview done in her hometown by the local news.

I'ts probably a good thing some of the board members here don't live there or that news reporter would probably be reported to the police for having some sort of an inappropriate interest in the little Superstar on the rise to Stardom.

YouTube - Jackie Evancho Talks to WTAE Nov 15, 2010

for whatever it is worth, i don't think anyone on this site is interested in this. The only people that have responded to any of these posts are people pointing out how creepy it is that you are so interested in her.

This is an automotive based forum that is viewed by a bunch of gearheads, your not going to find too many here who are interested in some 9 year old little girls singing abilities.

You might have better luck on an american idol message board or something.

Hth :cool:

x2

I hate to keep bragging about Jackie Evancho but i think she deserves it, she is just amazing.

Here is where she stands on Amazon.com in their best sellers in music listing.

Her total CD sales there is 300,000 copies. :eek:

I'll lay off the bragging about her until the weekly total of sales come out,and that should be something to see. ;)

Amazon.com Bestsellers: The most popular items in Music

Make sure you post a link to the news article about the creepy guy with an old Buick that got arrested for stalking her.

Dude....If you're not her publicist, you need some professional help.

Now that is funny!!!

I did a search on you and out of the last 250 posts you have made. All but 1 have been in the Lounge or in the Political Views and that 1 was when you put your car up for sale.

With your vast knowledge of being a diehard gearhead i would think you would have atleast a few posts in the tech arena helping members out with repairs and or troubleshooting. :rolleyes:

Make sure you post a link to the news article about the creepy guy with an old Buick that got arrested for stalking her.

How about you? are you a do'er or a talker? let me go look.

Atleast you do try and help out in the tech arena and not spend all your time in the Lounge and political views sections.

Be sure to keep that underhood light wire secured! How is that new business working out for you? Or are you still working at Schmidt?

Going to guess and say this whole thread is just a joke to mess with people, specifically Justin84? :D

He is definitely fixated on her and it is weird!!! He has started several threads on her!!!

I saw her sing on T.V and she does have an incredible voice but enough is enough!!