You can type here any text you want

VDO Type A 9/32, 7mm bulb in LED?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Cool, do you have any of the other style part #s?

I have what looks to be a pieced together replica gnx cluster in my T. The speedo was a ba9, the little tiny ones were ba7's (smallest push turn I have ever seen), the others were the standard 168, 192 all the auto stores are carrying in led (t10 I, think?). I just messed around on superbrightleds.com until I found what I needed.

Got ya thanks, I've got an avc dash with all mismatched shades of light....thanks Mike

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

NP....Yea I had the same thing going on, friggin annoying! I switched the license light, dome, and footwell's out and it looks great. Got the dash out today and had a freak out moment when I saw this bulb I had never seen before. Luckily superbright has everything and its priced right!

what part number was the license plate light replacement?? DI you have to modify the housing the biulb goes into? My window over the housing is yellowed from time...

I used the 5 led type t10 style from oriellys....cut the 5th end led off with side cutters.....it wiggled in. A single type wide angle led would work better. I had to clean up my lense good when I installed the led.

Back