VE table- Max RPM?

BLACK MAGIC RACING

formerly turbo_canuck
I have an older FAST b2b, and was wondering how i get the max rpm in the base VE table to be higher? It currently reads up to 6750 rpm, but i'm shifting at 7100-7200 rpm, and there are no cells for it. Anyone know how to fix this? i've tried just about everything! :confused:

in the configuration section, look for load vs rpm axis. once you open that up, you can spread the rpm a lil wider. make sure you make appropriate changes to the map as it wont automatically compensate

In Ccom WP go to system configuration, operational parameters, table cell width(RPM) set to 500 that will be at 7500

In Ccom WP go to system configuration, operational parameters, table cell width(RPM) set to 500 that will be at 7500

That is the correct fix ,but now your cells are covering more rpm each so you may have to re-adjust your ve numbers a bit.

Norbs is correct you will need to correct for the longer cell width but at low RPMs it wont be as much as at 7000. Data log at lower RPMs and adj than increase in steps. It should be close if you are letting the WB02 adj.

Gotcha! Thanks a lot guys, I would have tried A LOT of other stuff before i would have gotten to that..:p My last run (last season) My 02 correction was really high (running rich) so should i try a wot pass as-is? it should still be pretty rich.