You can type here any text you want

vendor with a teal on T&D roller rockers ?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

2QUICK2B6

Black Car Fever
Any venders runing a deal on T&D roller rockers or a roller cam kit ? What ratio rocker is best for a 212/212 roller ? thanks

To get your answers on the rocker ratios you need to look at the different lobes available. Comp has a nice catalog you can download. There are a few different grinds that are 212@ .050. There are at least 2 different lobes that are 212 @.050 different LS and you can have advance ground in if you want. Use your target valve lift and look at the various lobe lifts to determine the correct ratio. There is no correct answer to what is better. Adding a larger ratio to a cam that specs with a lower ratio will slightly increase the cam profile not just the lift. Id stay small and run the boost higher. You should just build your own cam kit. Ive never found the exact parts i needed with any listed kit. Comps spring recs are a joke imo. Vendors can put kits together but id just order what i wanted and have the responsibility fall on myself. Ive been rec'd wrong springs by competent engine builders.

Do you think you could tell me what parts would work best for a roller cam kit and rocker ratio ?

I have a set of DSL aluminum champion heads that im puting on a stock short block. What hg do you use with aluminum heads ? thanks

Sorry to bump an old thread. But bison, I'm doing a similar setup to my car. Gunna be everything in my sig plus dual nozzle Alky control. Champion ported irons, lower intake and s full roller setup.

I was just gunna buy the $830 comp cam kit from FT. Unless u think I should go a different way...my 6776 is only the .63 but I'd like to hit 575+whp and 10.40@128-129.

Sorry to bump an old thread. But bison, I'm doing a similar setup to my car. Gunna be everything in my sig plus dual nozzle Alky control. Champion ported irons, lower intake and s full roller setup.

I was just gunna buy the $830 comp cam kit from FT. Unless u think I should go a different way...my 6776 is only the .63 but I'd like to hit 575+whp and 10.40@128-129.

Stay small on the cam for under 130mph. Shift at 5500-5600. It should be no problem at 26-27psi.

So should I just but a revolution kit from Full throttle?

If so which cam? T&d 1.65 roller rockers? Can u use stock rocker shafters?

I just wanna go as fast I can without Leaving metel on the track from my stock bottomend

O god I'm so confused :frown:

Thank god Otto is going all the work

Thanx in advance bison

My email is my onalky87@hotmail.comif ur feeling overly generous

Back