Vendors for hotair???

85GN4CHAZZEY

TR nube
Just looking to see what is offered for the hot air cars and where you guys buy most of you stuff..... So far i havnt found to much:confused:

Here a few-Poston Buick, Kirbanperformance,Fullthrottlesoeed, Turbotweak, Caspers Electronics, GbodyParts, or just look in the Venor section. Brad

I think that's about it, you might have to get creative to come up with some things, pays to know a good fabricator for some things. Our cars are very limited production and thus aftermarket parts are hard to come by.

who needs a vendor when wire feed welders are so damn cheap these days?

I wish I knew where these guys are. Paid $850 for a custom 2 1/2 integrated downdipe. At least I am done with my modifications and the money drain is gone. Just tuning and gas. My 2 cents- Brad

I wish I knew where these guys are. Paid $850 for a custom 2 1/2 integrated downdipe. At least I am done with my modifications and the money drain is gone. Just tuning and gas. My 2 cents- Brad
for that $850, you could have gotten a decent entry level wire feed welder along with wire, gas, and helmet- in addition to a few mandrel bends and flanges to build your own pipe.
i'm gonna build my own 3" down pipe and 2.5" up pipe hopefully before springtime. i made a crossover pipe for a 350 in a 4 wheel drive S10 using early 90's Caprice exhaust manifolds a few years back- and that looked much more complicated than the downpipe on my regal.
it will be nice to have a garage again so i can tinker in my down time...

When you make your 3" downpipe let me know, I'll buy one. I'm just finishing up my 85 GN and feel that's the missing piece. However, I just destroyed the stock transmission so I'm building that to support the HP

Rod

85GN - TE33 Turbo, TRW Pistons, .030 over, Champion Heads, fully ported Intake, 42.5 lb injectors, Ellis Headers, Comp Cam 212, Spearco Intercooler,
3" exhaust, Walbro pump with hot wire kit, 2600 stall,