You can type here any text you want

Very low mileage Red/Red Trans Am

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Thanks, Bob. It will make anyone who buys it very happy. Just over 2 days left, and it's sitting at only $13,600!!! Somebody's trying to steal this thing! There are, however, 135+ watchers, so we'll probably see something of a bidding frenzy at the end. Then again, who knows.....last bidder will win it though...so do what you have to do and get bidding on this thing!

This is a show-ready car with matching everything and very very low miles. Sammy Hagar would be so disappointed in you guys....hehehe:wink:

Thanks, Dennis. Someone is going to love this thing. There are almost 150 watchers now, so I'm hoping a few of them will be bidding at the end of the auction.

Wait until you see the '69 Dart GT and '69 GTX that I'll be putting up in the next few weeks. They'll just make your knees weak....:biggrin:

WOW, very nice and real great detailed ebay listing. I'm sure you'll get a high bid. Beautiful car. Looks like it's been stored very well!

Car is SOLD. A little disappointed in the price, but glad to give the guy a good deal.

If any of you are Corvette fans, check out my thread for the red/red 77 I have up now. Car is just immaculate and a sweet driving car.

Back