You can type here any text you want

For trade, or sale; 1990 Trans-Am ONE owner, TX car

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Jerryl

Tall Unvaccinated Chinese Guy
For trade, or sale; 1990 Trans-Am ONE owner, TX car
Trade value is around $8K

The car was originally a special order purchase from a dealer with special paint color, by a friend who passed away 3 years ago (RIP). Car was a DD and very well taken care off.

I purchased this car from his widow to replace a DD, but never transferred to the tittle because I quickly realized after 2 weeks that this didn’t fit my DD expectations. Wanted a low stress beater, and ended up with another DD. Tired of paying storage fees and need to thin the herd. (LOL)

The car a few paint blemishes but accident free with OEM paint. Zero rust on the car. Every receipt is included with the car; Every oil change, plug change, etc. Has upgraded BeCool radiator, tower struts, upgraded manifold, body suspension stiffening braces, upgraded chip, stereo, and more other parts than I really care to know about. Manual seats were upgraded to leather, but original seats and everything are included. Car has about 130K miles and was served by a local ASE shop before placed in storage (Distributor module/rotor/cap were replaced). AC has a small leak somewhere, and needs needs to be revisited. Tires have +90% thread. Inspection is expired and car has been in offsite storage for 18 months, but started/driven about every 2 months for about 14 miles. Car has cat and stock chip and had the shop confirm it will pass safety/emission testing. Car is ready to be driven ANYWHERE.

I am interested in a trade for a fresh and complete ready to use off center Aluminum SII short block. Documentation must support assembly by a reputable builder.

Not interested in SII iron blocks, LS motors, a dead hooker, or any other vehicle. Additional pics can be send to serious interested parties.

TA (3).jpeg TA (2).jpeg TA (4).jpeg TA (5).jpeg

TA (1).jpeg TA (6).jpeg

Last edited:
Updated trade value.
Car was NOT flooded.

Back