You can type here any text you want

Vette kills a Vette during a suicide mission

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Related Content
Story: Man captures racing crash on cell phone camera

THE WOODLANDS, TX (KTRK) -- Two drivers have been charged with felonies, accused of street racing before being involved in a crash in The Woodlands.
Another driver recorded the two Corvettes as they sped off on The Woodlands Parkway near FM 2978 on Thanksgiving morning. In slow motion, you can see the Corvette on the right loses control and smashes into the Corvette on the left sending it deep into the woods.

It was originally thought to be just an accident, but after reviewing the video, both drivers have now been charged with a third degree felony of racing on highway causing bodily injury.

Witnesses said they saw the two Corvettes revving their engines while waiting for a light to turn green, then driving recklessly and speeding in and out of traffic.

Warrants are out for the arrests of Brian Herbert, who was driving with a suspended license at the time, and Roy Bowden. Police say they both denied racing.
(Copyright ©2011 KTRK-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)

Two Corvette drivers charged in street racing crash in The Woodlands | abc13.com

Where was the weaving in and out of traffic? Did these two guys chase each other through traffic before coming to a stop at the intersection we see in the video?

Related Content
Story: Man captures racing crash on cell phone camera

THE WOODLANDS, TX (KTRK) -- Two drivers have been charged with felonies, accused of street racing before being involved in a crash in The Woodlands.
Another driver recorded the two Corvettes as they sped off on The Woodlands Parkway near FM 2978 on Thanksgiving morning. In slow motion, you can see the Corvette on the right loses control and smashes into the Corvette on the left sending it deep into the woods.

It was originally thought to be just an accident, but after reviewing the video, both drivers have now been charged with a third degree felony of racing on highway causing bodily injury.

Witnesses said they saw the two Corvettes revving their engines while waiting for a light to turn green, then driving recklessly and speeding in and out of traffic.

Warrants are out for the arrests of Brian Herbert, who was driving with a suspended license at the time, and Roy Bowden. Police say they both denied racing.
(Copyright ©2011 KTRK-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)

Two Corvette drivers charged in street racing crash in The Woodlands | abc13.com

Chicken this is a damn good reason to launch hard, get ahead and stay there.

What is the status on your car?

Still broke....I have not been able to work on it due to a thumb injury (my thumb locked and swelled up like Micky Mouse) that I've been dealing with for several days....and I have to pay the property taxes before I do any fun stuff with the cars.
I'm actually going to get my Camaro on the road again first....should cost about $1000 bucks since I have most of my parts already...just need to buy the tires and wheels and spend a Saturday fixing the bent axle and broke brake rotor on it...
Once the Camaro is fixed, it goes up for sale...
Two toys is one too many and frankly....I'm having a lot of fun with the GN and it's more practical than the Camaro.

Build it strong and make it fast. Probably be some guy calling himself "Chicken Hawk" out there waiting for you.

My money is on you.

correction WAS faster. haha

Just trying to poke the dog err chicken, hoping to get him outta the coup and back in the fight

Jerk!:mad:
:D
I'm saving up for the new engine...building for 10's this time...
Old motor was an all stock rotating assy budget build...I got my moneys worth out of it.;)

Back